2.0 Warrior builds

jshane1620

Reaction score
yes hi im new to wow and have a lvl 35 warrior and im lookin for a good build that can take hits but get the job done cu i wanna grind/lvl kinda fast

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
For leveling, go arms. There are very few good one-handed weapons between the levels of 25-40, unless you wanna spend gold buying them (I suggest not). Just keep replacing your big two-handers with bigger two-handers as you do instances.

This is my current build. It has all the good stuff in arms, plus some crit chance and gives me the ability to stance dance.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
ms .. at low level? your ****ing crazy there are no good talents whats so ever untill he gets far up into the tree... fury > ms always

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the fury tree. Blizzard have added very few talents to it, none of which make me want to spec fury. And the arms tree is awesome, even at low levels; improved charge, improved overpower, anger management, sweeping strikes. Once you get MS you never have to use heroic strike again.

Arms > Fury. But it really depends on the weapons you get and what you prefer doing.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the fury tree. Blizzard have added very few talents to it, none of which make me want to spec fury. And the arms tree is awesome, even at low levels; improved charge, improved overpower, anger management, sweeping strikes. Once you get MS you never have to use heroic strike again.

Arms > Fury. But it really depends on the weapons you get and what you prefer doing.

lol more attack power at lower levels, already more chance to hit, and mind you flurry holla, fury tree was already almost perfect, more rage gen + spamming buttons because you have so much rage is better then crappy arms talents, lol there is 100+ no reason to spec ms.

And ms replacing herioc? duh because you dont havent enough rage as if you weer fury to spam your 6 sec cooldown and hs and WW, lol.. if we were equally geared i'd roll up up and down the street.(no offence)

we should queue a bg togeather and see if you can get into the same bg as me

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
lol more attack power at lower levels, already more chance to hit
More chance to hit? You'll miss about a thousand times more than if you were using a two-hander. Improved Battle Shout at lower levels is *hardly* worth it. You're gonna get jack shit out of +25% bonus.

fury tree was already almost perfect, more rage gen + spamming buttons because you have so much rage is better then crappy arms talents, lol there is 100+ no reason to spec ms.
Stop being so opinionated. Fury isn't the best, ****. Arms is just as good, just because you're so hell-bent on having alot of rage doesn't mean fury is the way to go. We're talking about leveling here, not coming first in the damage meter on some random 40man.

lol.. if we were equally geared i'd roll up up and down the street.(no offence)
Ok give me might of menethil + rank13 gear and i'll show you a good time.

we should queue a bg togeather and see if you can get into the same bg as me
What's the point? You'd win, big deal.

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Just to play with you fool not for me to own you.

But rage at a lower level is great, why? Because you can spam heroic strike and kill a mob, and at lower levels you miss just as much as a 2hr. and you dont need imp battleshout you get peircing howl and bloodcraze. MS is for PvP and itll stay that way with the new talents it looks really hot now.

Oh and rank 13 gear and a MoM? Ive dueled a guy with better gear then that and he rolls me up and down the street, but ive got him 1ce out of like 5-6 duels? its just because he HITS so god damn hard as it is.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I've always hated bloodcraze, you generate so little hp than it just isn't worth it. Unless you've got alot of hp.