1v1 ne versus ud

Judge_Dee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was playing a 1v1 game today.
Lost Temple
Me=Ud(level 3 solo) Other guy=Ud(level 8)

So i was just creeping and teching to dryads and stuff with my dh and these dual aura ghouls attack. I thought to myself i was ok b/c of the ancient protectors but then the ud sent meat wagons that demolished my ancient protectors. Luckily I took out their meat wagons after they killed the protectors. I lost my demon hunter but i still had my keeper. The other guy had 8 ghouls left plus his two heroes. i thought i'd lost but i uprooted my 2 ancients of lore and my 1 ancients of wind. I manage to repulse their attack amazingly. They retreated so i started building hunts and rooted the ancients of lore and started building dryads again incase of another attack. 1 min later they attacked again with some more ghouls. But the ancients of lore and wind repulsed the attack force again. I managed to killl the dreadlord but not the dk. I finished teching. I found my enemies base and attacked with my chimeras and dryads with 1 bear and level 3 KotG and level 4 DH. Well i found out that the level 8 guy had done nothing while attack me except for building ghouls. I only attacked him once and he only had 5 gargs and 8 ghouls and 2 heroes while i had maxed my pop. Needless to say I won against all odds even against a UD rush

Moral of the story: Never give up and never surrender... if you attack make sure you have a back up plan. Never let urself hoard too much gold.

If anyone want to see the replay (i doubt anyone will) message me.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
When facing dual aura ghouls I suggest not going straight dryads because they attack to slow for a full army of ghouls. I would suggest adding 2 hunts for every dryad.

I see you using the tech to chims strat. I bet you that guy was a maphacker, maybe?