18 and life...

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
yeah it's not so bad. but I never realized how much I can get arrested for. Hell I'm held responsible for all my underage friends now, so if they screw up when I'm around, I'm ****ed too...

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Couldn't drive at age 18. Still can't :(. I had the same hours 4 days a week every week so I was pretty lucky. Didn't have a terrible time but definetly not that fun with senior projects and college applications and finals but it's all good now. Just wait 8 months, you'll be suprised.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Dark Blade said:
Actually, since you're 18 you can have sex with a girl that is 14+ as long as they would turn 15 before you turn 19.
I thought that was only true in some states? Whippy and I both live in VA, pretty much anything fun is illagal here. Thats why we take the 5 min drive to DC. :grunt

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Dark Blade said:
You could of anyway. It's a shame so many people don't understand what statutory rape actually is...

-edit-

once=true&[/url]
true true.....

i turn 18 in one month ill tell u how things go from there. usually with age comes responcebility :-/

®º¥

Bink

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Turning 18 next month (October 18th. ILL BE 18 ON THE 18TH HAHAHAH I PWN ALL OF J00!!!) :p It won't be much different for me...I can already drive past midnight...I drink, I smoke, I smoke weed...only thing new will be being able to buy my own cigarette's and cigars for my blunts :p

Oh yea and here in Louisiana...when you're 17 you are considered an adult..so I'm ****ed law wise already haha.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I visited russia once.. then I woke up on the curb only to realise my neck had been slashed and my wallet gone.

Kuzmich, are you really from russia!? >:O

Admit it now before I run an IP check on you and find out you aren't!

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
dont worry man i know how u feel, and im not even 18 yet, im still 17.

i discovered the whole "i can be arrested for a whole lotta crap" thing early...when iwas arrested -.-

turns out for the arrest thing u should have learned that in the 17th year of ur life...18 just makes it sound better.

the girl thing, dont worry about it, just watch out who u get with ;D

and the girlfriend breakup thing...**** her...she wasnt worth it :) think like i do, get poon and poon and more poon, get a relationship later

Pale_Horse

Member!
Reaction score
Misterwhippy said:
A few of you may have noticed that I pretty much dropped off the forums after I left, sorry about that, it's been a pretty hectic lately.

Even fewer of you may know that I turned 18 back on september 8th. I can drive after midnight, I can vote, yeah that's all cool. but now I'm off limits to all the hot highschool girls, and I can be arrested for a whole hell of alot apparently. turning 18 was supposed to be fun, but I really havent had much fun (going to some club next week though). It was actually a pretty bad week for me. school started, I got more hours at work (I cant work so damn much), my friends are, well, really bitchy and act like girls when theres a problem (lot of talking behind others backs and so forth), and to cap it all off me and my girlfriend of 9 months broke up :-\.

So, how was it for some of you to turn 18?
bonus points if you know where I got the title of the thread from.

welcome to adulthood. Enjoy it. My 18th birthday was in jail lol. So you can't be that bad off. Its life, and it has its high and lows

your title is from Skid Rows song 18 and life done in 1989 off of the album Youth Gone Wild.