Member!
Reaction score
HELL YA!! CHAOS AND CONFUSION=GOOD!!!!

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it gets crazy in small lvl like battlecreek,it is spawn kill spawn kill and so on

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
so? its fun!!! makes for intense content.... i like intense content...

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
If you do Battle Creek, and make a rule were you only use melee. Its fun as hell. I suggest you try it.

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
is 16 people playing halo fun
Yeah! I played it at friends house, 4 teams of four!! MAYHEM BABY! BUT!!! only in the desert level playing capture the flag!

MadManMac

Reaction score
Yes it is fun, until someone with a laggy connection joins the game and ruins the fun. Too bad there can't be more like 64 people per game, like in medal of honor. ;)

Speaker

Premium Member
Reaction score
64 people would make it extra laggy..no?

and i was just tlking bout LAN

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
We played melee-only on Derelect... that was fun. I think that level's eight players max, though. 16 players is fun. We once played a game of Capture the Flag that started with 16 people and ended with about 10; people kept quitting because the game started at 10:00 PM and didn't end til 5 the next morning (we were playing to 3 flags)

TheDude12

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i would love to play 16 player halo...

8 player halo is insane and awesome...especially on blood gulch and the snow level.... ahhh classic memories.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
16 player halo on the one indoor level...totally forgot the name....It's got the 3 floors to it, and its tiny as hell...ugh, itll come to me. Play that on 16 person rockets only..Thats some insane shit right there.

PunisherX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya halo system link is godly i have system link parties all the time some times just 8 players sometimes 16 it dont matter its amazing just make sure that u got deticated players cause the last one i was at one dude quit cause well... he sucked and then there was me and 2 buddys on 2 tvs so ya thats my only advice. and beer.

tard07

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have halo partys all the time 8 on 8 and at my firends he hasa 64 in plasma and i bring my 56 tiv the other 2 tvs are 40 inches its so amazing with capture in blood gulch god so amazing...

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
you know someone came round mine for the night about three weeks ago and when he got here, he asked me if i had an xbox, and then he asked me if i had halo. as soon as i said yes he played it, owned me on multiplayer and he bought an xbox after only a week (with halo). hes now planning to get xbox live and get four people (me, him and two others) to bring an xbox and a tv so the four of them can play on xbox live with 12 others to make 16. but yeah, he mentioned halo paties all the time.