Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
Reaction score
Anyone know when its coming out? I heard rumors soon but can't find anything about it.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedy_claxton
Anyone know when its coming out? I heard rumors soon but can't find anything about it.
More then likely its not going to happen.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If you can't find anything on Valve, then it's either just as you call it, rumors, or it is leaked information and will probably not hold to be true if it does come out

Personally, I don't know why they are worried about that right now when they have a new game they need to be worried about ;)

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes Half life 2. Where the heck is it already!!!???

I don't see anything on valve's site or gspot much be bogus.

xjMaN88lx

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
from 1.3, it took a while for 1.5 to come out. 1.6 was huge changes just like 1.10 for diablo 2. there wont be another patch for 1-2 years

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol i thought 1.7 was with the new hostie skins,actions and behaiveor ='/

Czaries

Reaction score
Website
www.czaries.net
There will never be a CS 1.7, and you can bet on that. Valve and the CS team are all concentrating on CS:Source for Half-Life 2, and seeing as most of the users will migrate over, there is no point in releasing a new version. There may be a few bug fixes through Steam update, but I highly doubt there will be a CS 1.7, or at least not ANY time soon.

Darkzero190

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.unitedmarines.cjb.net
yea that sounds about right........game companys are just like that..but the only thing i dont like about cs:S is the guns.....they way they look to tacky....... i dont know if there going to fix it or something but 1.6 guns look way better

BTW:"</i><font color=pink><b>I am a sweet fluffy homo rabbit</b></font>" wtf is this?? i had it 2...

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
CZ was going to be CS 1.7, which was going to be CS with single player and many more guns. However, the whole idea of CS 1.7 was scrapped. CS 1.6 is the final version of CS on the Half-Life engine. CS: Source is coming out, though, and CS:CZ owners are going to be among the first to beta test it.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Closed.

16 posts for something that was answered within the first post?

Status
Not open for further replies.