1.18.. with a map(no firelord)

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
I based this off 1.17 changes, and I used The Two Rivers. There is no tavern so no firelord. :) I couldn't do the change to footmen that had them reflect projectiles to buildings. :(

Changes:
Humans
-Mortar Team's max hitpoints increased to 400, up from 360.
-Flying Machine's max hitpoints increased to 300, up from 200.
-Siege Engine's max hitpoints decreased to 675, from 700.
-Scout Tower base armor is now 1, up from 0.
-Scout Tower's max hitpoints is up to 350, from 300.
-Palidan speed base increased to 290, up from 270. :)
-Banish has a cooldown of 3 at lvl 1, 2 at lvl 2, and 1 at lvl 3. Up from 0 seconds.
-Basish costs 75,60,50.

Orc
-Raiders now benifit from Berserker Strength.
-Raiders are now Magic Immune. :)
-At every armor upgrade, Raiders receive 1 armor, down from 2.
-Raider's gold cost is now 230, up from 180.
-Wind Rider's max hitpoints is now 540, down from 570.
-Spirit Walker's max hitpoints is now 550, up from 500.
-Watch towers now cost 120 gold and 85 lumber, ip from 110 gold and 80 lumber.
-Blade Master's speed base is now 310, down from 320.
-Spirit Wolves(level one) have a speed base of 310, down from 320.

Undead
-Ghoul's max hitpoints is now 380, up from 340.
-Crypt Fiend's max hitpoints is 580, up from 550.
-The cost to turn a statue into a Destroyer now costs 90 gold, down from 100.

Night Elf
-Hunts now have a tier 3 upgrade which give them heavy armor, it costs 300 gold and 300 lumber. I hope Theroy likes this. :)
-Hunts only gain 1 armor for every armor upgrade, down from 2. (Changed because they would have 8 heavy armor at tier 3)

DL map at http://www.angelfire.com/creep/ufooman/118tworivers.w3x

If you want any changes, post here. :)

EDIT: You gotta be on 1.17 for this to be good. :O

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I higly doubt this would change anyhting, and probly make more problems than its worth. hunts are fine.

I think Im going to make another patch for 1.18 also. My other patch was well, and if u noticed Blizzard used one of my suggestions.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pan I higly doubt this would change anyhting
Well then, we should test it to see if it does do anything. Raiders are magic immune and that helps them vs heavy air. This can change the game for orcs. :)
and probly make more problems than its worth
I don't see any problems. If there are any, I cna make changes. I am waiting for peopel to tell me some changes.
hunts are fine.
Yeah yeah, but Theroy kept whining about it. At least with this he won't be as mad that UD is mega overpowered. At tier 2 it would make hunts WAY TOO STRONG, so I made it tier 3. It might help NE out. :)

[qupte]I think Im going to make another patch for 1.18 also.[/quote] Go ahead, you should make a map with it to, like I did, so you can test it first hand. It shouldn't take a while.
My other patch was well
I guess, but you should really make a map with the changes. I tried to make one with yours, but I couldn't do all of it. Mapmaking is hard. :(
and if u noticed Blizzard used one of my suggestions.
What suggestion? I haven't noticed.

You need better grammar. :(

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I type fast and I dont usualy read things over.

Increasing solo heros exp gain, and reducing Fariefires armor reduction were two cahnges I had done

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Patch maps never work out....I made a few in my time, but they just are never popular. Especially if a patch like it is coming out in less than a month.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Aragorn7
Patch maps never work out....I made a few in my time, but they just are never popular. Especially if a patch like it is coming out in less than a month.
It's better than just suggesting ideas and not testing them. With maps you can test it vs a friend. You guys can do all the diff strats, and try everything. It doesn't need to be popular. Once you think you get everything perfect you can submit it to Blizzard. Maybe they will incorporate some of your ideas. I'd rather get a hands on experience with changes than just read them and dream. :fwink

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate you, why give hunts heavy? they are fine with unarmopred.

DN)Knives

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea, there is nothing about raiders that would make them magic immune. Do Taurens or Kodos.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Tauren magic immune you're kidding right... You relaize they have heavy armor and with magic immunity they'd have no counter at all considering no ground unit can take them and all air damage to him would be from little things that they wouldn't feel with heavy. I think kodo's or Raiders should get magic immunity and raiders should also deal peirce damage to air when they bind it down.