1.11 S3 HCL --> Been great so far (for me).

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know alot of people are dissapointed with the new patch and all, but I am a returning HC player whom just started off on HCL S3 Ladder.

Everythings been going great for me ... I have a level 21 Orber with stealth and a few other newb runewords, and I found someone generous enough to give me a wiz spike.

There is no chicken, or theyre might be, but people that have been using hacks are apparantly getting banned left and right, so for a CHANGE, its been really fun playing D2 legit because you have no option to do so or get banned.

Ive met only one person that used MH, but he was a noob. Ive played with several people now and we just chill and go through the acts in private games. Also, I've seen alot more people dying due to no chicken.

Does D2Loader 1.10 work for 1.11? I really would have no idea, but i would think it doesnt, because ive seen no TPPK's yet.

So yeah theres a basic summary of how my experiecnes have been, i think its been a blast and If any of you wuold like to join me in HCL, PM *SJL-Season3 sometime.

Peace!

-Sam

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
d2loader gets you banned i think.... im pretty sure,it sucks :(

sam_the_man

Premium Member
Reaction score
I meant to say d2hi and i know D2L gets you banned

but does D2Hackit actually work?

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think it works,but it gets you banned also,if you dont know how to use it.But im not actually sure on this one: (

Trojan

Respected Member
Reaction score
How does running a diablo ii with no cd get you banned? I swear blizz gets gayer every day.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Trojan said:
How does running a diablo ii with no cd get you banned? I swear blizz gets gayer every day.
i think it has to do with the hacks created that run off of d2loader that would be my guess