1.10 Runeword Screenshots

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think they should stick player games up to 16 players...
That would be awesome.
As for the Breath of dying runeword, its Blizzards white flag of surrender. They give us iths, because that is almost identicle (actually, more godly) than my ith blade I have!!!

divi2323

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.ryanmcbride.net
actually it means that for every person that enteres past the first, the mobs are 2/3 tougher... so mathematically you'd gain by 1/3 * n

eventually there would be so much damage flying that things would die easier.

btw, i've never used an ITH, but my ****ING god the breath of dying is awesome

peace

bloah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey hey people... this is beta blizzard can still fix // tweak somethings that may seem to hard or to simple [if there are any]. Just remember its only a beta...

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
To answer some person asking about the indestructable and etheral question, in the runeword, tehre is a zod rune in it, zod rune makes things indestructible, so just insert the runeword in an etheral 6 socketed, you will get indestructible and cannot be repaired bonus.

xSoDx

Member!
Reaction score
bah everytime i try a runeword now (offline ofcourse) diablo crashes :s :(

the_battousai0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all i got to say is iths will be soo f***ing crazy if u can get 400%ed with the runeword then 6 omh's thats 700%ed!!!! even with 40/15 its 640%! with either +90%ias or +90 to max damage!!! these will make u do well over probably 20k damage! cause my barb on east with 915 ith i did 11.5k with not that much poison

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
700ed ith, 200+ ed/15 max bloodtree stump, 120/45 max helm, 180something ed fleshrender, 220ish ed CK, 11k poison, 80 ed gloves, dupe that hell clap ring, thats another 160 ed, plus a strentgh build, with max zerk and max sword/axe mastery....that enough damage for you?

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
dam ya breath of the dying does own. To bad it is for ladder characters only :(

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just think about using Breath of the dying in a 6 socketed ethereal Zerker axe :)

OMG i cant wait for my ladder pally to have that :)

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good luck getting an etheral zerker...it cost me an arm and a leg to get an etheral cb...ive seen people offering 20x 3/20/20s