Zerg is weak overall.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Stop repeating yourself if you can't prove anything, this thread is pointless.
Stop pretending that you didn't look, b/c I'm assuming you clearly saw phoenix's post wanting 1:1.

Take that trash somewhere else, a forum w/ no retards, such as team liquid forum...etc., see how they react, because ZvP is proven to be the worst mu for P especially @ lotem.

CruelJustice

Member!
Reaction score
Unless you can utilize a decent amount of sunkens in the beginning of the game, you cannot make it well enough to stay alive, especially around toss. I've found multiple hatcheries very useful. You can make a massive load of zerglings or whatever unit you'd prefer. Getting there is the only drawback. However, I typically avoid using zergs (and terrans) on bnet. Protoss forever baby! w00t!

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a@... said:
because ZvP is proven to be the worst mu for P especially @ lotem.
Nah, there are worst ones MUCH worse. I'm not gonna bother listing them all, though.
Let's see:
JRM, mercury(god awful for pvz), JS, maybe Bifrost, etc. It's the matchup itself , not just the maps.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Phoenix2003 said:
Nah, there are worst ones MUCH worse. I'm not gonna bother listing them all, though.
Let's see:
JRM, mercury(god awful for pvz), JS, maybe Bifrost, etc. It's the matchup itself , not just the maps.
Well, Paradoxxx seems to be one of the best map for Protoss. :loopy

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
a@... said:
Well, Paradoxxx seems to be one of the best map for Protoss. :loopy
Except few zergs(the ballsy ones) are willing to play zvp on isles. *Pussies* :angry

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OMFG ZERG ARE SO PATHETIC

NO BODY USES THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BAD

NOT MONDRAGON
NOT YELLOW
NOT JULYZERG

NOT NOBODY

Uhh.. yea. :|

Snagg

Premium Member
Reaction score
Someoen owning someone because they are zerg doesn't mean zerg is awesome. It means that the person they played was a newb. If a person with equal skills go at it, micro and macro wise, protoss/terran will beat zerg just because they are more cost efficient.

a@...

Member!
Reaction score
Actually, if they have same skills, it'd still be Z > P unless they're playing on isles.
But that doesn't happen that much.

PUMPKINHEAD

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Snagg said:
Someoen owning someone because they are zerg doesn't mean zerg is awesome. It means that the person they played was a newb. If a person with equal skills go at it, micro and macro wise, protoss/terran will beat zerg just because they are more cost efficient.
btw the last winner of the korean pro gaming league was a zerg player.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
He didn't mean money maps. He's just being ignorant now, saying if two people of the same skill play, Zerg can never win. Obviously on money maps Zerg are at an extreme disadvantage, but he never mentioned the map type. I think he needs to start playing PvZ on Bloodbath instead of Fastest $$ Map Ever v6.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
-Azrael666- said:
He didn't mean money maps. He's just being ignorant now, saying if two people of the same skill play, Zerg can never win. Obviously on money maps Zerg are at an extreme disadvantage, but he never mentioned the map type. I think he needs to start playing PvZ on Bloodbath instead of Fastest $$ Map Ever v6.
Zerg can NEVER win if two players have the same skill level? What if it's two newbies?

wreckinball

Member!
Reaction score
ive raped many a terran and protoss with zerg--- make defilers,3/3 hydras, guards,mutas,scourges---but then again, ive beatin many zerg with both protoss and terran---- i dont think you can really say any race is weak--- it all comes down the person commanding the units

Crimson-Shade

Member!
Reaction score
even though im coming into this thread really late (thx to the total newbie rrr for thread revival) snagg keeps mentioning a zealot rush will kill a zerg player hands down.

now i faced a 1v1 ZvP where i played as zerg against a protoss zealot rusher. Playing on Blood Bath, I rushed 6 ling and didn't do much damage at all except kill a zealot and some probes. Basically nothing.

I sat an ovy in his base and watched as the zealot multiplied, clearly a zealot rush strategy in progress.

Me, with only one sunken as defense and two hatcheries and a pool got, got very nervous. i immediately began making two more sunkens and started pumping zerglings non stop until i had about 18 or something

i went out to where all his zealots were massing near my bridge and harrassed them. my enemy got scared and ran away to the center after seeing i had sufficient def and lings (players doing a zealot rush really only feel comfortable if they know that the odds are totally or almost all in their favor since they know they're screwed against a zerg player if their rush fails)

with proper sunken defense and lings to absorb zealot damage (proportinate to the number of zealots although in this case it could be lower since you have sunken support, say about 2-3 lings per zealot), you will be fine against the rush.

enuff said about the zealot rush.

i went on to own this protoss player with cracklings with lurker support. if you really concentrate on mircoing to adrenal glands, you can do it within a reasonable amount of time while still having money left over to harras with lurkers and hydras.

Bangladesh

Reaction score
Even on money maps, Zerg can bring the fight. Guardian, mutalisk, scourge, devourer and a little help from ensnare and plague makes zerg a force to be reckoned with.

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know. If it's nr, then sure, z does stand a chance. Because if they are screwed or on they're way to it. And even when they're not rushed, they can only win if they outresource toss/terran and it's pretty hard to do on money maps.(for obvious reasons)

Reaction score
dude seriouly, snagg, just stop talking man...
you are embarrassing yourself.
no offense, but you are obviously serious noob and from what ive read in your
posts, I could beat you with zerg (i am noob with them)