Your upcoming concerts?

EEX_ca_aok

Praetoris Maximus
Reaction score
Website
www.empireofexiles.com
Personally I'm going to see Nightwish tonight.

I'm also going to see Radiohead August 15th, and possibly NIN at some point this summer.

I also wanted to go see Dream Theater but they didn't really have a convenient tour spot near me :(

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
thinking about going up london to see Oi Polloi on the 31st, that should be ****ing awesome. hopefully goin to Download next month, should be goin to the next Zapback, wherever and when thats being held, in between a few rave ups with stimpy, high contrast, youngsta, maybe go trek it up to nottingham for punx picnic if my car can hold out till then.

creamfields was **** last few years but probably going this year to check that out. probably go and see someone when im on holiday in amsterdam..

looking good this year, looking forward to it..

Reaction score

edit oh you mean shows i'm going to? eh who knows, i go to all kinds of local shows all the time.

though kottonmouthkings are swinging trough sometime in june

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
it looks like someone took a giant diarrhea crap from eating too much fruit and formed that poster

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Dethklok June 3rd here in Seattle. Not expecting it to be an amazing concert but I think it'll be fun.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
wow eek all u do is laugh at other ppls taste in music when in fact u listen 2 the gayest music on earth i mean nightwish? radiohead? dream theater?

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
thinking about going up london to see Oi Polloi on the 31st, that should be ****ing awesome.
I'm jealous.

Sex Pistols in Vegas next month, Dirtbombs in Denver, and possibly Austin City Limits. My man really wants to see the Raconteurs and I want to see spiritualized.

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
yeah theyre back on tour since like the begining of may, just about to book tickets. not sure if theyre going over the states though, might wanna check their myspace. should be messy hah..

gz getting sex pistol tickets, bet its gonna be completely rammed there. awesome..

Airgoh

Member!
Reaction score
bloc party on july 26

lightspeed champion sometime next month, then portugal the man sometime next month too

all at the glasshouse which is close by

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
OMFG.
My man is the best. He got us tickets to ****ing Glastonbury!!! **** Austin City Limits, I'm seeing Spiritualized in Europe. I can't wait to get the **** off this continent!!!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
haha sweet. I have always wanted to meet someone from these forums.... for some reason.... I'm super stoked to cross that puddle.
pick a place to meet.

Also, I love mud.