Your biggest survived pull?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Currently, I've hit a record for myself of pulling 8 mobs, and surviving, killing all of them before they killed me. This is without resting, too. God, I love being warlock.

Oh, note..I'm talking about mobs your level. Not farming SM on a level 70. =)

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
Level 71 mobs, pulled about 40-50 as protection - killed them all. + Alot of cash.
On my paladin, that is.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Level 71 mobs, pulled about 40-50 as protection - killed them all. + Alot of cash.
On my paladin, that is.
</3 prot pally farmers and mages..they make me come in 3rd..:(

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Back in the day, 2 Guardians before the Twin Emps room. God that was f'in PAINFUL.

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i got swarmed by about 4 wrecthed the other day and was 1 hit away from death and made it to the waterline running and jumping off the dock thus saving my ass.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
i got swarmed by about 4 wrecthed the other day and was 1 hit away from death and made it to the waterline running and jumping off the dock thus saving my ass.
Lol, I've pulled like 5000000000 mobs and gotten away..I'm talking mobs you pulled and killed =P

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I play a warrior, sooooo.... about 6-8. Haven't tried with my fury gear as fury. Gets to the point where you're so geared that it isn't a problem if you accidently pull and assload of mobs while farming.

TehWave

Member!
Reaction score
With your gear, you have something like 8-10k HP and somewhere around the same armor making melee mobs hit you for nothing and for Fury, you hit so incredibly fast that the casters either get pummeled or DPSed to death before a spell.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I was on my friends 70 paladin before we went and saw spiderman 3 or something. Long time ago, and I was just ****ing around. I pulled the whole Stockade without dying. Almost did cause of those ****ing stunners, but it was kinda funny bringing his girlfriend lvl 16 priest in there and clearing it all in one giant pull.

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Back in the day, 2 Guardians before the Twin Emps room. God that was f'in PAINFUL.
Ouch those guys are a ****ing bitch.

We didn't survive but back when Molten Core was just on farm we Pulled Gedon and Shazzrah at the same time. It was epic.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
The entirety of the dead mire on my 63 prot paladin.
You ****ers make me want to play a pally..the only thing stopping me is it takes til lvl 40 plus to even start prot grinding -_-

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
All of the mobs before Murmur at once.

It was ****ing magical.

(Well, they came shortly after one another)

Glowy

Premium Member
Reaction score
i'm still getting owned by these dam nmurloc things..god there such basterdds

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Murloc's suckkkkkkk. You pull one and about 23498273498371821927 follow that one guy.