You know...

Orcryst641

Reaction score
I haven't been on for a while. When I came back a couple months ago, I wasn't allowed to post anymore. I tried to PM the moderators as to why this was so, but they ever answered. My old username is Orcryst. Why am I not allowed to post? What have I done wrong? Or was there something I just missed?
Hm.
Anyway good day.

ps. nezmod is looking really good, I hope there's still a lot of people who play because I'm tiring of bnet.

tah tah.

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You can't post because your account got moved to the "awaiting confirmation" group. Probably how that happened is you changed your email address in your profile, and vbulletin resent a confirmation email to that link. You should be able to fix the problem by going under "edit email and password" in orcryst's user cp, and changing the email there to your current email. Then, check your email and click on the link that you received. If it doesn't work let me know and I'll try to get an admin to manually remove you from the awaiting confirmation group. Hope that helps. It's nice to see some more people returning to bf. :)

Oh, by the way, I'm moving this thread to forum support. Nezmod is really cool. I played it for a little while, but you should post topics about it here:
http://www.battleforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score