5) Keep making Wisps till 18/20 Food
6) Build Demon Hunter / Anicent Protector
7) Moon Well
8) 2 Huntresses
9) Tech Tree of Ages
10) 2 More Hunts

AT ToA Completion...

1) 2 Ancient of Lores, 2 Wisps at ToA
2) Build Claw, Upgrade Abolish with 1 AoL, Upgrade Adept, build Dryad with other.
3) After 2 Wisps are out, tech ToE...

That's by build order...but I always get owned by air...so I get a-air the next game and I get owned by stuff I would've owned without the a-air...

Any help would suffice!!

Ill try to add a replay next time :nooob :loopy

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Maybe try getting Archers. They are more awesome in the right hands. Dryads are unarmored and are pretty much skewered alive by piercing.

Twiztid Mennace

Reaction score
archers a really weak and their health is terrible go for lot of huntres such as 4 and maybe 2 archers.

Bizzy Bone

Premium Member
Reaction score
Uhh, are you soloing or teaming or what?
That's a slow build, if i understand it right you will only have Just two huntresses at like...20-25 food?
Maybe your not getting enough units, cuz by then i would have a gang of archers and a lvl two potm, depending on the map

ChrisH36

Reaction score
archers a really weak and their health is terrible go for lot of huntres such as 4 and maybe 2 archers.
Theroy and I have survived many conflicts with the reliance of archers alone. If you control them extremely well and take full use of the Shadowmeld power, then the 245 HP seems like nothing.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I use NE and this is what I do:

1) 3 Wisps to Gold
2) Build Altar, Moon Well
3) Queue up 6 Wisps
4) First 3 to Wood, 4th one build Hunter's Hall, 5th to Wood, 6th build AoW
7) Moon Well
8) 2 Huntresses
9) Tech Tree of Ages
10) 2 More Hunts

AT ToA Completion...

2) Build Claw, Upgrade Abolish with 1 AoL, Upgrade Adept, build Dryad with other.

That's by build order...but I always get owned by air...so I get a-air the next game and I get owned by stuff I would've owned without the a-air...

Any help would suffice!!

why not all 5 (quickly pump a wisp or two) one off gold altar first one to pop out of tree moon well (this can be done in seconds) you'll make like an extra 30 gold. Skip the protector and go 20 food in wisps if massing hunts. Abolish sucks when you only have one dryad.. just mass bears it'll do you alot better.. and heavy creep once you got rejuv and a couple of them and don't stay at tier 2 go too tier 3 pretty much after u replaced the wisps that made your lores. And dont make so many bloody hunts. And change ur strategy according to the race your against.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, abolish can be used against more than just spells. It can kill summons.

So its always good to have a few. And if there rae no spells, slow down melee.

I myself work with Rejuev sometimes. However, I mostly do arch/dry and mg. MG take more of a beating and have a larger breathing room for micro. Just don't take melee damage too well.

But then again, 1-2 MG with bears and they are pretty awesome to have around.

dArKmIsChIeF

Member!
Reaction score
why not all 5 (quickly pump a wisp or two) one off gold altar first one to pop out of tree moon well (this can be done in seconds) you'll make like an extra 30 gold.
yes ive seen ppl do this... however, im assuming that hero training cant begin at altar completion?

don't stay at tier 2 go too tier 3 pretty much after u replaced the wisps that made your lores. And dont make so many bloody hunts. And change ur strategy according to the race your against.
so i should get less hunts and tech faster?

Note- TY everyone for helping so much! :dance

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
yes less hunts tech faster. Yeah ur hero will still be able to pump as soon as altar finishes moonwells take a lot less time then altar to build.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its almost like the fiend build for UD. Where you get a late hero, but in exchange: 2 fiends, a rod and a tower. Pretty good for the wait.

eodden

Reaction score
I use NE and this is what I do:

1) 3 Wisps to Gold
2) Build Altar, Moon Well
3) Queue up 6 Wisps
4) First 3 to Wood, 4th one build Hunter's Hall, 5th to Wood, 6th build AoW
7) Moon Well
8) 2 Huntresses
9) Tech Tree of Ages
10) 2 More Hunts

AT ToA Completion...

Any help would suffice!!

i tried that, and it worked great for me. I think the key is to harrass them killing the buildings that they need for upgrades, but i never stick with hunts for very long. i switch to bears and dryads when i can. it works good, i did this against my friend, and he is very very noob, he started out with an army of 6 unupgraded spiders, wich was nothing against my already 2 to attack and 1 to def hunts, he used his lich to attack teh bulk of my hunts, i used mana burn to keep him from doing that, i totally killed him there, i was gonna attack his base but he towered up nicly, so i waited outside for a while. I had 6 left over hunts and my DH, nothing really happend except i had gotten some bears and dryads. i had 3 druids in bear form and 3 in NE form so they could cast rejuv. The next time we fought he came out with a few necromancers, some 3 aboms, and 2 frosties, and like 5 spiders, i had like 8 dryads, 6 bears, and 3 huntress', DH and panda. I was waiting for him outside of his base, and when he came i used the pandas drunken haze on his people, that helped a lot, and i made my dryads kill his wyrms and summoned skellys, after this he said F*ck and i knew it was over because he had exhausted his gold mine, and had no expos, so i made a few chimeras and mopped his base up. I am a horrible 1v1 person, but i was better than him, and i came ou ton top. i wish i saved a replay so i could rub it in his face

ChrisH36

Reaction score

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Click here Chris.

to all: FYI it's good to upgrade but when you switch to units that don't use the same upgrade you realize you did that for nothing. Make sure what you'll use b4 upgrading things. Also hunts wtf u need hunts just for the beginning for few harasses, not to mass them even if you make 3 attack/armor upg, you must go fast to tier2-3

samjav

Reaction score
were can I find a w3ft disc that I can buy for my mac computer??
any suggestions

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Click here Chris.

to all: FYI it's good to upgrade but when you switch to units that don't use the same upgrade you realize you did that for nothing. Make sure what you'll use b4 upgrading things. Also hunts wtf u need hunts just for the beginning for few harasses, not to mass them even if you make 3 attack/armor upg, you must go fast to tier2-3
Hunts need at least 0/1 to be effective. At 2/2, they are actually hard to take down, even with piercing. And most people who do NE solo usually do beast ups since Bearads, Chims, Hippos and Faeries are the real useful units.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
can u like split samjav's post please, its really bothering me.

and mine too.

and samjav, google it i'd say, ive no idea sincei dont use mac =X