Who still plays?

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
i play like if I keep playing something good will happen.

Zwei

Member!
Reaction score
Keep telling yourself that, Static.

;-)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Hi. I still play. :wavey.

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I figure most people are quitting these days, due to whatever reasons they have. Mostly for better games their friends showed them, I think. I quit to get rid of the addiction, and I sure as hell accomplished that.

Can we please shorten the Chitter-Chatter in this thread? Thank you sirs.

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i don't :), and its been like 6 months since i even posted on bf. I think playing d2 for 5 years was enough. Now im on to a whole new sucky mmorpg

Carbon

Battle God
Reaction score
I've played for almost 2 years....I still play...I don't know why....I have 2 friends left who still play with me......if anyone plays west, then I need some friends....yeah :(

Reaction score
i play so much these days, its so fun but would rather play with someone, and help kill hell baal

If anyone play EAST LADDER plz msg me to play, my account name is 'ElectricKoolAid'

Use the edit button.

-Darkmatter

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i tend to on and off randomly...

here recently i havnt played in about...2 months *i tend to log on just to keep my chars alive, then get off*

dP

Member!
Reaction score
I don't play anymore... I'm a war vereran... kinda... my friend is hooked on it and I give advice and to others.

RedGanksta

Member!
Reaction score
wreckinball said:
play komodos private 1.10 server --- its fun stuff--- tons of new gear-- he made hell extremely hard so you kinda need groups to kill bosses--- most fun ive had on d2 in a long time
whats this about a private server??? didnt know you can have a private server... is it on classic as well???

Orlock182

Reaction score
I play online from time to time. I had even formed a party with a few people. but then Something came up and i wasn't able to get on for a week and as soon as i got back on I never seen them again. So now I am stuck going in solo for now. So if anyone wants to play online with a crappy level 20 paladin or a level 1 druid e-mail me lol

D

DxSEO

Just Wana Say hi to all

hi

i am new here

just wana say hi to all

DxSEO