Who is your Favorite pro?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Haha you n00b, Demuslim... he was only good in beta. Now he reeks compared to other pros. Ok here is my list, since War3 I've been having a list of 3 favorite players (plus 1 candidate for top 3) whose games an replays I watch and never watch anyone else's game.

As of latest my favorite top 3 plus the 4th who is nearly as much as the 2nd and 3rd are:

1. IMMVP
2. EmpireKas
3. EmpireBratOK

wtfitst2daj

Reaction score
Flash, Jaedong, and Idra. They're so passionate about the game, and each have a style of play that I admire.

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
Haha you n00b, Demuslim... he was only good in beta. Now he reeks compared to other pros. Ok here is my list, since War3 I've been having a list of 3 favorite players (plus 1 candidate for top 3) whose games an replays I watch and never watch anyone else's game.

As of latest my favorite top 3 plus the 4th who is nearly as much as the 2nd and 3rd are:

1. IMMVP
2. EmpireKas
3. EmpireBratOK

Jimmymadness

Reaction score
Idra I don't think is very passionate. His livestream is all about him raging and ads. I think, in fact, he's lost all his desire.

WhiteNelumbo

Member!
Reaction score
I've always been a HuK fan. He's just so cool. He was so iconic when he was in TL. I used to like Idra, but as Jimmymadness said, he's sort of losing it.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Always been partial to MKP and Jjakji, they're just fun to watch.

Sargento

Reaction score
My favorite pro has to be WhiteRa.

Granted, he's not the best player, and he's not anywhere near the skill of the top Koreans, but he's the Grandaddy Toss, and you have to respect him for that. His micro and drop play is insane, and I've seen him do some amazing things with blink stalkers and ramps (I remember a mini-olympic GSL tournament where he shocked everyone).

Plus he has an amazing Russian accent and is a generally loveable guy.

dreyz

Reaction score
My favourites would be Stephano and SlayerSboxer. I don't know what is it that draws me to them, but I just end up watching most of their videos and liking the way they play. It's their style and not their skill that attracts me.

CyanSleepy

Reaction score
MarineKing is my favorite. I haven't watched SC2 in a long time, but MarineKing's play style really stuck out to me. He always knew what to do in a strange battle. In other words, I think he adapted best to whatever situation he was put in. But this was long ago, I'm not sure how things are now.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MC and Hero

mog240

Reaction score
Definitely the great terrans like MKP and MMA. Although I love watching people like Mill.Dragon and Destiny purely for entertainment value. Anyone who's seen Dragon's famous "troll games" knows what i'm talking about.

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
^TeamLiquid suck except for few Koreans the rest is shizz .....

You noob hop on the bandwagon will you? Lol jk. Demuslim still plays top tier play and is amazing to watch. MVP in my eyes is fading, but still amazing.
MVP fading? Ahahahaah you're so clueless