Who here has a web site?

chrisuk

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.infospot.com
Interested to hear from those members who have their own web site.
Are they hobby sites or professional? What kind of time do you guys spend working on your sites.
And what are they about : Games, Sports, Movies...etc

Lets see what you guys get upto when you are not at Battleforums.

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I had one too... It really sucked. It was about wrestling wresults and other wrestling things... But I got too lazy updating it, and it's really out-of-date.

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well lets put it this way. think of the possibly worst site in the world, then quadruple its suckiness... yup.. if you did the math right, you get my site. it was basically the history of punk, the identities of punk bands that are unrecognized. a really really really long intresting guestbook, and not to mention a horrible resource. i tried to update every week, i ended up updating it twice a year. i havent checked on my site for months :/. ah yes i also had a big selection of links to punk bands, thats how my site got all the cool guestbook entries, i lured em in, made em sign my guestbook, let em use the links. my friend has yet to teach me how to force them to sign my guestbook before being able to acess the link page :D

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
I am waiting for my dad to put my site up........ it will rock, it has alot of awesome stuff and lots of pictures :D even starcraft stuff, Diablo 2 & 1 stuff, and Warcraft 3 stuff.......... It will rule the darkness :D

This Is Spammage.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
i have a couple . 1 is a clan site and 1 is a itemz selling site. i cant put the link up yet cause theyere still being worked on.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I have mafiaofbnet.com wich I did all the html and scripts on the other guy gave me some files and did the flash. And the koH guy has yet to do nething. The site is basically a place of funny shit and bots.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Well, I have a site based on my favourite anime: The Akabeko Library but since nobody has sent me anything recently, I've put it on hold for now...

Damn, I need to work on the layout again...

- Amantis

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Â¥*Oº°‘Mÿ§tÃÇ ‘°ºO*Â¥
i have a couple . 1 is a clan site and 1 is a itemz selling site. i cant put the link up yet cause theyere still being worked on.
i know this is off topic but how is it this thread is soo old yet TheNameless Punk has poster before my account i havent touched in FOREVER

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I made a crono trigger website a whole while back, but I never re-updated it. Now, I just use it to host files, so I can get shit at school easily. I won't say it, cuzz it has lotsa warez on it...