Which next generation console is best?

Which next generation console is best?

• Total voters

Lwek

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.Battleforums.com
During E3, Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo displayed their next generation console. Which one do you think is best?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Revolution. I would rather have 20 years worth of solid gameplay than a couple titles with good graphics. Plus i am not spending $500 on a system like Xbox 360

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Pan said:
Revolution. I would rather have 20 years worth of solid gameplay than a couple titles with good graphics. Plus i am not spending $500 on a system like Xbox 360
agreed, no new game can take away the sheer awesomeness of the old mario games...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Xbox 360 by far with lesser graphics by Sony coming in a close 2nd.
GameCube is a joke in itself so I won't say anything about it.

Even though Xbox 360 is pwnage, no way in hell am I going to buy one.

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
on paper the PS3 is supposed to be twice as powerfull as the xbox, and 15 times as powerfull as the N revolution, we all know that this doesnt mean anything and that it all comes down to how the game looks on our tv's...
i chose PS3 because it has the best games and best controlled in my opinion.
N revolution has the nicest design i find,
and Xbox 360... wannabe microsoft windows computer

S

Sentinel

i dont really like xbox and nintendo has come up with really bad games lately (i liked mario until they girled and kidyfied it alot) so i will go with PS3 because of its games and graphics

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Revolution. With the ability to play most of the oher prior Nintenod Console Games as well as it's own, it's clearly going to be more appealing to Nintendo Fans and people who have the older systems but switched to PS2/Xbox because they were unhappy with the gamecube.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You guys say graphics and power are the most important, yet who came out on top...

I sure as hell am not going to pay $500 for a PS3 or 360, so Rev gets my vote.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I voted PS3 cus it simply will be the best overall except the pricing.

What does the Revolution look like? When is the ps3 supposed to be released? Linkage me home dizzle fries.

S

Sentinel

ya i agree graphics are not everything its the games. nintendo has nothing since it bombed on the games it had for the DS and Gamecube, Sony has racing, FPS, and other games like the xbox but ive been faithful to the PS for many years, so that is a more detailed reason to why i voted for the PS3 (pricing is not a problem if you have a job and you dont really need anything else or if you are young like me and dont have to pay for taxes :p)

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I can play any nintendo game on my computer ( minus GC )
After creaming myself about 18 times over that killzone teaser, I'd say the PS3 looks top notch. I think I would go with the PS3, seeing as most of my online gaming is done on PC, which would kinda gay the Xbox for me. Although, the xbox games look ****ing awesome, I would love to have them both :(

PauseBreak

Reaction score
LOL ****INE AWESOME Link PAN! OMG ! LOL I ****IGN SPAT ALL OVER MY KEYBOARD!!!

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I'll wait for the Next Next Generation consoles, in hopes that Sega will release one.

PauseBreak

Reaction score
The nerdshoe totally showed me the way of consoles, lol :p