Where Can i Download Diablo 2 Expansion Game

B

Bling Blingg

Im woundering Where i can dl The expansion game because my disc will not Install the game.I have the cd keys i just need to dl the game somwhere if you could tell me i would really Apprieciate it.thanks

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
bling bling ! go buy the game ;) downloading it without paying it (even if your cd is broken) is considered warez which we do NOT tolerate.

thanks ;)

irdamage

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If ur trying to install it for the first time and u cant ur going to need a new disc, bcuz the game needs to be installed first in order for d2 loader to work.But it might work if u were reinstalling, im not sure. But u might try it, its stickied on the Bnet modifications page

shinosan2121

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
i dont know if im breaking the law by telling you this, but go to www.bittorrentsearch.com and search for diablo 2 under the best rated bittorrent site, then go to http://pingpong-abc.sourceforge.net/ and download ABC its the one i use, but even so, go buy the game man, f****** cheap sunuva b**** i only use bittorrents for anime downloading and some small game downloading, but i know that it will work, may not be in english, and may take like 4 days to dl, but SO WHAT!!!

oh and sorry for doubleposting, but HA my brother was doing the same thing and never got sued (or almost sued) i guess its because he was doing it VIA ftp with his friends and his password was secret hehe