What new smartphone should I get?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Getting a new smartphone (or phone as I like to call them). I have to pick it out by Friday so everyone on our contract can renew at the same time. I'm at AT&T so despite any opinions on AT&T, any suggestions need to be available on AT&T's network.

Currently I have an iPhone 3 from when it very first came out, loved it but it's turned into crap with age. The default with my contract is an iPhone 4s but I have the option to get any smartphone I want so long as it's on AT&T like I said.
>the Galaxy SII interests me
>the new Razr phone interests me

What are your top picks and why?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
the Vivid may also be an option. Looked up some stuff on it and seems to be pretty good.

Also note:
*currently I'm not in a 4g/ LTE/ whatever area, although should be within 9 months or so.
*Big screens (without tons of bulkiness) are a huge bonus to me as I'm always browsing the web on my phone.. prolly the top thing I do on my phone
*I would greatly miss the ease in syncing with itunes, my podcasts, etc. if someone wants to explain the sync process with an android that'd be awesome. And can my itunes library be used?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
After hours of research, I'm pretty sold on the Galaxy S II Skyrocket... it's $249.99 with my 2-year contract extension and seems to be the best of the best (other than a regularly really good screen). huge screen, tons of power, great battery life (given the power)!

Looking forward to utilizing the remote desktop app with a bluetooth keyboard to do some work in class

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
After hours of research, I'm pretty sold on the Galaxy S II Skyrocket... it's $249.99 with my 2-year contract extension and seems to be the best of the best (other than a regularly really good screen). huge screen, tons of power, great battery life (given the power)!

Looking forward to utilizing the remote desktop app with a bluetooth keyboard to do some work in class

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ended up gettin the galaxy s 2 skyrocket couldnt be happier. It has a huge screen which is great for videos just downloaded the netflix app. I run a lot of things from voice control.