What Happened To Starcraft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK-ThaBest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-nuke.net
Heres another thought, maybe blizzard is so busy trying to come up with a format behind the scenese with us knowing that they are making starcraft ghost to buy more time even thought most people (like me) think that they have given up on the original format of starcraft. Who knows, maybe they arnt doing crap about sc 2 and are making a Warcraft 4.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Correct me if im wrong, but i thought ghost was gonna be same units and crap just rpg.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Well the pictures hosted up at blizzard made it look an awful lot like rpg..

Richard Nixon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
ok I'm a new guy ok call me a newb but what is a patch is it for when you can't instal sc and you need a patch for it or is it some kind of theme i no clue what a patch is please explain

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Fine, but my point is, look at all the lastest posts. They all questions, can u help me with this, can i have the mineral hack, i need a cd key for free...etc.

TheInfiltrator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I was under the impression that sc ghost was like a silent splinter meets james bond game

But SC2 better not be like warcraft because well if people wanted to play a game like warcraft, they'd play warcraft. but people want to play sc (i think mostly cuz the use map setting games kept it alive)

SK-ThaBest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-nuke.net
If Blizzard changed the units appeareances slightly and changed the name from sc: ghost to Diablo 3 3D I dont think people would be able to tell the difference.

shadow_man1024

Member!
Reaction score
sadly

Originally posted by ArchnTagHardCPU
Basically Starcraft users were putting the edge pieces of the puzzle together, and just starting to put together the middle. I came along and put a bunch of pieces together. Then Nickolay put the rest of the pieces out there, and now the puzzle is missing about 5 pieces scattered about, which only few have. Every patch the puzzle pieces get undone, and the picture changes, and we put the puzzle back together. With every patch the puzzle gets closer to being done. If Blizzard cared about Starcraft, they would release a new patch, reviving Starcraft for us hack users and hackers, and also making it funner for people who are anti hack, because now it would be about skill.

Thoughts?
thank you you are very right but alas it will not last long for there will always be people that will learn how to actualy hack into it and release it to the public..but happily the privet hacks will stay privet and only minor hacks like map hack will stay to public(stack hack has a bit to much power....imagine fooling a person into what looks like 1 cannon but its actualy like 50)

R

Robert word

Everytime i go to bs you hacking newbs i get dropped, ****ing pussys

Lights

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You revived this thread just to say that? Your the n00b, this hasnt been posted in in over a month. Hackers own j00 nub arse, face it.

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Your the pussy if you need to backstab to win.

Besides, this couldnt be done before, changing this hole board.

Back in the day,
Amirizaldi picked on nickolay, mircuosly, he left
chocolate, picked on archn, he to, left
Fake I.D. picked on archn also, he also, left

The odds arent that great, so leave it be.

rune_warrior

Member!
Reaction score
not only did you you bump an old thread, you posted a way off topic post. this thread started out about sc2. then it changed to sc ghost. then it changed to new patches. then it changed to flaming the bumper. lol

Scythe

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Blizzard needs to come out with v.1.11 of Starcraft. All the hacks that are ever going to be released have already been released so the only questions in this section are going to be repetitive or simply stupid. Also, let's face the facts; Starcraft 2 isn't coming out anytime soon despite what "sources" say. I suggest Starcraft enthusiasts find a new game to play (may I suggest Halo PC or Rainbow Six 3: RavenShield PC) at least until v.1.11 comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.