WHAT? Free BF T-Shirts?!?!?!?

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
While he was out for his 'monthly session', I broke into Commander Flash's house and took these pictures of the uber-top-secret t-shirt design he's been working on.

As a loyal and respected BF admin, I've decided to risk our relationship and share it with the community. Enjoy!

I also overheard Ben (aka Gydian) talk about giving them away for free.......

I'll update this thread as I get more info :D.

Thanks,
Donny

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Impressive.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
Is it unfinished, or are we leaving the "forums" part off?

Or do I just not see it somewhere.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
The 'Forums.com' part, I specifically don't want on the front. Maybe I'll have it on the back in small text, or I'll add it somewhere small. Don't want to make it into too much like a moving billboard. People won't wear it..

I'm talking to this t-shirt company right now, and seeing how low I can get the prices. The shirts are pretty high-quality. Preshrunk and all.

Still working on it, I'll update soon.

Jim Morrison

Premium Member
Reaction score
You sure love advertisements dont you donny ;]

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Install the photo gallery mod and put it on the front page and have people submit photo's of them sporting the shirt then add them to the gallery.

MacMan

Reaction score
The 'Forums.com' part, I specifically don't want on the front. Maybe I'll have it on the back in small text, or I'll add it somewhere small. Don't want to make it into too much like a moving billboard. People won't wear it..

I'm talking to this t-shirt company right now, and seeing how low I can get the prices. The shirts are pretty high-quality. Preshrunk and all.

Still working on it, I'll update soon.
Right now, it doesn't look like a shirt anyone would compliment or want to see more of. If you're fashionable you know what I'm talking about.

But if you get them though American Apparel, holy shit yes I would wear that. Their T quality is amazing (and no, I don't wear the emo v-neck shit). Make them tapered so I can look fine as hell. Thanks.

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Right now, it doesn't look like a shirt anyone would compliment or want to see more of. If you're fashionable you know what I'm talking about.

But if you get them though American Apparel, holy shit yes I would wear that. Their T quality is amazing (and no, I don't wear the emo v-neck shit). Make them tapered so I can look fine as hell. Thanks.
well, hell of a lot better than the last one I did lol:

J

john86

Wow...What a T-shirt I liked it. sure its for me thanks......Cheers!!!!!!!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Nice job as always Flash. :)

Do they come in hot pink size 4? Hahaha.

- Amantis