What do u do against huntress rush

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Militia should handle it. Human techers these days tend to start with footsies though, if you do that, the help of your militia should be more than enough to defend.

Magi-Viper

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now, im not much of a human player, but heres what id do.

Keep in mind of two things:

1. Unless you are a cheapass maphacker, you don't know if they will hunts rush you.

2. Hunts rush is effective, but it takes much longer then other rushes.

Don't start preparing solely for hunts rush to find out later that they massed dryads. Keep teching but get some footmen (6-10). I you have any indicatuion that he will rush you (ex: scouts with a wisp)
, pump out more footmen then you normally would. Footmen cost less and build faster then hunts. Use it to your advantage. If he doesnt send any "hints" then just be content with the footmen that you already pumped out, and you always have militia for backup. Of course its less safe then if you built more footmen, but it will prove much better for you in the longrun if they dont rush.

Now what do you do with that army you made to defend? You creep. And replace any footmen that die in your creep. In my opinion a hero is worth 2 footmen/level. Once i was playing As Humans VS Night Elves, and they attacked me with bout 15 hunts and lvl6 DH. I only 3 knights and lvl 10 Archmage. I won that game. How? He wasnt good at micromanagement, he didnt remove hus hunts from blizzard, and i was loaded with healing potions. All that to say - Do your utmost best to keep high lvl hero.

SiN)Hell_Dragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
To add to magi-vipers post unless ur a cheap hacker you wouldnt see a hunt rush comin (unless u scouted first) so if u teched and u didnt know it was comin BOOM ur dead

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pay attention Dark Knight... this thread was already started once before and you could have saved us a lot of typing/reading time if you were to just scroll down and look at it