What are you playing now?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
What games are you guys playing right now?

I just started Brink. It's rather short but fun. The graphics could be great but clearly have a hard time rendering (on my new xbox 360). If you're curious what it is like, essentially think Team Fortress 2 crossed with a bit more easy on a 360 controller and a Mirror's Edge concept that didn't really pan out involved. When reading about the game before it was released I remember hearing all about how it was a really cool FPS based on parquor (or however it is spelled), but when I play it this feeling comes out very roughly, is rarely useful, and is the product of automation when running towards objects rather than skillful play.

Also playing MW3 now and that's about it. Want to get back to Orcs Must Die, Battlefield 3, and maybe some Demigod but my time is always limited.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Going back to my roots with a little Black Ops

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
DotA 2.

O

onlineplayer

I am not playing any games right now because I have too much work to do.

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Reaction score
I'm playing WoW and D3 until Guild Wars 2 comes out. Have played both
GW2 beta weekends and pre-ordered it - can't wait til it's released!

Pie

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
In between getting demolished in Diablo 3 I've been playing dota 2.

I've been meaning to try out guild wars 2 on one of their beta weekends, I have high hopes the PvP will be fantastico in that game.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Right now, I'm trying to finish up about four or five games that I have been allowing to linger. I want to complete by the end of the summer as there are some sequels or games within their family that are coming out this fall and I want to place my full concentration on them.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this in response to my answer? I'm not sure where the confusion would be in what I said, so that's why I'm asking.
No. Cobalt was referring to a spam post that's now deleted. Forgot to mention earlier, welcome to the forum

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Oh, okay. I went back to read it and was wondering where I went wrong. :D

Thank you for the welcome.

maxhartman52

Member!
Reaction score
I have been playing a little bit of rs when I have free time just because that is a game I started a while ago (many years) and while it is not as good as many modern games I just haven't been able to put it aside:). Other than that I'm not playing any games, and focusing on work I have to do, but maybe if some nice new games come out, I may pick a few and play them. Thanks for making this thread and I encourage other members viewing this to respond -:).

awesomedor

Reaction score
League of Legends. Been playing for over a year and will continue to do so until Guild Wars 2 comes out.

Metool

Reaction score
Recently, I've been hooked on Steam games like Team Fortress 2, Tribes: Ascend, and Quantum Conundrum. I can't wait for the Summer Sale to start, because there are so many big-budget games that will go down to "indie-level prices".