WCIII:TFT...Collectors edition?

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
I was just woundering: Hey Tupeq, do you think Blizzard will come out with a Collectors Edition for The Frozen Throne?
And I told myself: Well Tupeq, I just don't know....
So I then responded: Well Tupeq, think about it: Has Blizzard made Collectors Editions for their past expansion sets?
Again I told myself: Jeese Tupeq, how do you expect me to know?
I responded to myself again: IF THEY HAVE MADE COLLECTORS EDITIONS FOR EXPANSION SETS - DON'T THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS INCLUDE BOTH THE ORIGIONAL AND THE EXPANSION COMBINED?! WE DON'T WANT THAT DO WE, WE ALREADY HAVE THE ORIGIONAL!
Then I shut myself down: Okay, I've got an Idea: You stfu; I'll go ask my budds at Battleforums.

So what do you guys think about the subject of my conversation?
If there is an expansion set, would you buy it? What do you think it'll include - it can't include another ART OF WARCRAFT...unless of course the Collectors Edition includes both the origional as well as the expansion....
Discuss.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Humm... Doubtfully. They may make some sort of collectors edition for the game and the expo sometime in the future, but I doubt they will have a collectors edition of the game alone.

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not geting the collectors if there is................................................................................................................................

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
You killed my thred swoops! I made a very formal thred starter and you kill it! I should make a new name and post a good reply.

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
woah, Daemond Knight hadn't replied when I was wriing that.
I'm definatly getting the collectors edition if they do come out with one - I have the collectos edition ofthe origional

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
first Tupeq is crazy, second Skeleton Kni is right the collector's addition is a load of bullshit the only time it every mattered was the WC2 battlenet additon but it was so old it didnt matter

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
I personally liked the collectors edition for WCIII. It had a soundtrack in it, very nice. It also had that Art Of WarCraft which i thought was very interesting. And each of the covers on the jewl cases were included, I have them all hung up in my room. Very niiiiice. Good stuff.

Aeris22

Member!
Reaction score
yea nice stuff THAT YOU PAYED ANOTHER $50 DOLLARS TO COMPLETLY REBUY THE GAME for nice stuff you just proved my point that you are crazy

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had to rebuy the game....i had to reformat my hard drive....and i lost the CD-key...man what a waste....

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What do you mean by "with you"...Like, literally with you?...at all times?

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
Well, the jewl case is always in my room...sometimes I carry a bookbag around when I go out of the house for the soul purpose of keeping my jewl case with me. The Collectors edition doesn't really have a jewl case...it's more like a box though....

What would be included in the TFT if there was one...?

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmm....can i say 'obsessed'..?...I mean carrying it around?...weird man....really weird

Omega_Weapon_

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was hoping so....i mean come on...

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
HAHAHAHAHA

I sleep with it under my pellow sometimes....................... I get aroused by looking at it too................
I'm not kidding.
oh ho ho hooyeah

gr0n

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Tupeq
I was just woundering: Hey Tupeq, do you think Blizzard will come out with a Collectors Edition for The Frozen Throne?
And I told myself: Well Tupeq, I just don't know....
So I then responded: Well Tupeq, think about it: Has Blizzard made Collectors Editions for their past expansion sets?
Again I told myself: Jeese Tupeq, how do you expect me to know?
I responded to myself again: IF THEY HAVE MADE COLLECTORS EDITIONS FOR EXPANSION SETS - DON'T THE COLLECTORS EDITIONS INCLUDE BOTH THE ORIGIONAL AND THE EXPANSION COMBINED?! WE DON'T WANT THAT DO WE, WE ALREADY HAVE THE ORIGIONAL!
Then I shut myself down: Okay, I've got an Idea: You stfu; I'll go ask my budds at Battleforums.
maybe tupeq needs to stop referring (sp?) to tupeq in the third person tupeq... tupeq. tu.t. .