WARCRAFT Who is the HERO KILLER!!!!!! (also has to be hero) Can also be Harasser

sixam

Reaction score
Well.my all time favorite...Warden^^

She can blink to run AND to atk
her skills talks it all
Shadow Strike does the talking
Blink well...owns it all (harrassing AND escaping....AND attaking)Though many people think blink is a waste of skill point...
Fan of knives if Used carefully can kill a group of enemies in a single strike....
Many ppl think that warden Sucks...but if used VERY carefully she can win numerous fights......Her blink is the most important asset of all ESPECIALLY in lv 3 when it's only 1 sec cooldown....
and last but not the least...AVATAR OF VENGEANCE!!!
well...ermm...umm......When u atk with this chick summon it WHEN there are MILLIONS of corpses be sure to kill the WEAKEST OF THE WEAKEST (sorcs foots morts shamans etc) this way ur avatar will have MILLIONS of spirits (AKA super Archers!!)and the enemy well....LOSE!! The spirits that she summons are invernurable to ALL but if you are on a 1v1 vs UD lol this is a really easy win AND harass simply go to the graveyard summon spirits then destroy base XD

:pray2:

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
low hp and mana = gg

sixam

Reaction score
mountain king obviously.

errrrrr.......:bump2: mountain king is good...an his super is good....but u can run away with blink 1 sec duration.....if ur a hotkey master the hammer thingy will not be able to catch you

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
errrrrr.......:bump2: mountain king is good...an his super is good....but u can run away with blink 1 sec duration.....if ur a hotkey master the hammer thingy will not be able to catch you
Regardless, MK wouldbe considered "best hero killer" in the game with his skills.

sixam

Reaction score
Regardless, MK wouldbe considered "best hero killer" in the game with his skills.
yA you are right MK is the best Hero-killer BUT Mk is not the beast harasser BM is the best harasser.....so that makes warden in the middle of the two..'Cuz in my opinion Bm Is not better than warden in terms of killing..they ALWAYS miss me when they Are trying to kill me...well maybe 3x they killed me...but i kill them too^^ last message is dust XD

And also you are forgetting why they created the wardens right?

bm can hero kill as well as mk

Ps: Sorry if I quoted 2 quotes in 1 box...I thought that if I wrote 2 it would be a spam

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
i like watching warden vs ud, thats what makes me play elf sometimes.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yA you are right MK is the best Hero-killer BUT Mk is not the beast harasser BM is the best harasser.....so that makes warden in the middle of the two..'Cuz in my opinion Bm Is not better than warden in terms of killing..they ALWAYS miss me when they Are trying to kill me...well maybe 3x they killed me...but i kill them too^^ last message is dust XD

And also you are forgetting why they created the wardens right?

Ps: Sorry if I quoted 2 quotes in 1 box...I thought that if I wrote 2 it would be a spam
If you put it that way, any heros can be a good hero killer.... depending on how you use them and what situation you're in

anyways, MK does have the most effective hero killing spells in the game, theres no doubt about that. I can see your point as in warden being the best hero killer or w/e cuz I am NE user, but you gotta give credit to MK for having those wonderful stunning skills and spell immunity later on ;)

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Orc: Blademaster
Human: MK
NE: Demon Hunter except against ud the Warden
UD: Hard to say, most people consider DK or Lich an awesome support for your units to kill heroes with.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
HEll, before MB was balanced, it worked in 100/200/300 intervals.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Nah, DH isnt really hero killer I woudlnt say... more of decent tank/harasser for NE

I would definitely have to say warden is the best hero killer in NE, but in combination, it'd have to be warden/DH + kotg (kotg's entangle <3)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I think if we are working on combos, UD have it. Nova and coil, two rounds do far to much damage to ignore. Take out any other heroes.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I think if we are working on combos, UD have it. Nova and coil, two rounds do far to much damage to ignore. Take out any other heroes.
Well if against undead.. human players have far more superior nuke

Banish + bolt + holy light + flame strike.

Of course, this takes alot of APM =P

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Nah, DH isnt really hero killer I woudlnt say... more of decent tank/harasser for NE

I would definitely have to say warden is the best hero killer in NE, but in combination, it'd have to be warden/DH + kotg (kotg's entangle <3)
You just wish that Mana Burn was back to 100/200/300, dont you?

Then again, ANYONE knows that KotG as support = gg.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
You just wish that Mana Burn was back to 100/200/300, dont you?

Then again, ANYONE knows that KotG as support = gg.
If that was the case, then NE would be imbalanced.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
NE was imba back in RoC, gogog hunts with medium armor.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
That's why I'm starting to enjoy the no heroes in SCII and not miss the heroes. Coil nova. Ok ok bolt stun focus, etc, you must hate that too.

Besides, hero killer, whats that? I've played with pros who still try to kill my am and either do it or stop when they will pass through my army (and I'm talking about not coil nova cuz newbs can do that too, but about good Blademaster usage, hell I've played vs http://www.battle.net/war3/ladder/w...x?Gateway=Northrend&PlayerName=ineyreset.lose (orc, winner of tournaments, the thousand games are all solo) don't judge by the more losses, play Pro Ladder Season 5 @ Northrend vs ToD, Grubby and less popular who can still kick your butt and I wanna see if you can make a single win, while I've played with newbs who run around only to kill my hero oO Hero killers sounded like 'let's focus heroes all the time' which is not right.