Warcraft III patch 1.06 resembles Frozen throne

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but I find that Dyrads are weaker....
they were much more stronger before they I used them as melee instead of half-casters...
I like that bloodlust cost less mana now.. :p

L

Locutus

I agree with FleshRipper[pd] but it's the same thing that happened with broodwar. StarCraft 1.04 changes everithing to manatin a balance between units equal to broodwar, TFT does th same for warcraft 3.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Locutus
I agree with FleshRipper[pd] but it's the same thing that happened with broodwar. StarCraft 1.04 changes everithing to manatin a balance between units equal to broodwar, TFT does th same for warcraft 3.
Not entirely. It said that they want warcraft ROC to be similar, but have a unique difference than TFT so that players can have a different feel to both games.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
fiends albsolutely own mass dryads as long as they get 150% from piercing. I have a replay with me using just mass archers. we were 2 ne and an orc against 3 ne. My mass archers own 2 mass drys and 1 mass talon. gotta put it up.

Zant have a look at my replay i have 5 raiders and they take out drys and casters. Look at it and tell me what u think.

Dryads are good only for mass casters and as any respectable human player he masses casters.