Video of the world's first 60

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Here's a video of the world's first level 60 in Diablo 3. Took the player about 24 hours of game play to achieve. Makes me wish the game lasted a little longer.

[yt]Z1TrblyFltI[/yt]

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Level 60 isn't the end of the game, for most of us it's just the beginning. You should hit 60 about 1/2 to 3/4 the way through hell, and from there you have inferno mode to get down. There is already a world first Inferno Diablo kill as well, but these are people who have been abusing a lot of the mechanics to get there such as corpse hopping.

KOLOSSAL

Hi Friends
Haha of course it's ****ing Athene. Currently lvl 60 Act 2 Inferno. Probably the most challenging co-op game I've played.

Agreed, what is corpse hopping. I'm not sure what corpse hopping is, is it a glitch or bug abuse, or something like that. It's pretty impressive about these people getting down inferno mode ect., I have never gotten that far when I play, but then again I don't play that aggressively. Thanks for taking your time to post this.

Haha, Athene seems to love getting world first leveling achievements. He was world first in WoW a few times and he would always make a big deal about it. I wish I could level nearly as fast as him, but I don't have the game knowledge or nearly as many people to help me!

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Haha, Athene seems to love getting world first leveling achievements. He was world first in WoW a few times and he would always make a big deal about it. I wish I could level nearly as fast as him, but I don't have the game knowledge or nearly as many people to help me!
You have to play a TON of video games to be the world's first 60 in multiple games. I can't even imagine what the competition is like. Having a team help you do it is a completely unfair advantage though.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
You have to play a TON of video games to be the world's first 60 in multiple games. I can't even imagine what the competition is like. Having a team help you do it is a completely unfair advantage though.

Bloomatic

Member!
I find no real meaning to finish the game so fast. I don`t know if this is the need to establish some kind of record, or just do it to overcome a personal brand. I live games with other experience. I think at this maelstrom of growth can truly enjoy the experience. However, each player has his special way of playing.

PS: I think it would have made more sense than the maximum level was 66.

Libralesso

Member!
Lol that guy is so excited. I wish I had a play group like that, would make every game so fun. But playing alone is harder and less fun, so having a playgroup is a lot easier to level in.

vishiousx

I don;t think I would have ever been able to get world's first anything. If I keep playing one game for a long time I just get so bored that I end up playing another game. I guess if I set my mind to it then I'd have a chance but I just don't care enough about it.