Ulduar

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Anyone else try out Ulduar yet? My guild which consists of my bro, and all RL freinds went in expecting it to be hard but, shall I say, Doable. We go not having too much time to dedicate to it but think this is fine. We wipe for about an hour and finnaly get to igniss(think is spelled right). He fucked our raid over. I think hes bugged atm though because when he picks up people to throw them in his belly-cauldron he does an auto attack before the grab and will one shot healers. Other than that the first boss and first few seem killable but its gana be rough. Were all in 7.5 too :O. Guess practice will make perfect.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Yeah, we went in for 10-man. Guild Leader seemed to think bringing in brand new 80s and people in blue/epic mix gear would be a good idea. :hurr: :frusty:

First boss is cake. Ignis took a huge shit on our raid over and over, and that dragon is also glitched. After you wipe, he doesn't reset how fast adds spawn, so you really only have 1 attempt per week on him. :-/

Gud werk Blizzard. This latest patch is quite possibly your finest accomplishment. People losing talent points from dual spec, half your content is glitched and you're doing at least 3 rolling restarts on your servers per week.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
Lol yea, I actually have not bought dual spec yet on any of my characters for some odd reason but I have seen that lose of talents from having it on others. A druid freind was at my house and he told me to go to the feral spec on his druid and im like your deff 0/0/0 and he flipped lol. I would also let your guild leader know that nax is for that carrying crap. Blizzard was basically like "lewl you think naxx is too easy ok, heres ulduar." I also like the little things added in trash to make the not die at all in ulduar achivement crazy hard to get. Like the molten giants that send out that fire debuff that jumps around untill you get to water which is alot of trash pulls away. Theres tons of titles and achivements out of there but their hard as crap to get. One is to kill the last secret boss with no one in your raid using over 226 level gear, and he is nick named by blizzard "The Raid Destroyer".

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
We might get Yogg-Saron down tonight, depending on the people that show up :>

Yes, we have patch one day after the american servers.

jefforclol

BF Public Relations
Reaction score
I know I cant talk much not having alot of bosses down but looking at yogg-saron fight and reading up on it, it looks fairy easy. Alot like the Cthun fight but with adds and the whole sanity thing where all you basically got to do from the looks is rotate stand in the bream of light to get your sanity back up. He probably is an overall hard hitter along with the adds and worrying about getting perma-mced but after you get all the gear along with experience of going up to yogg...he probably isent too bad.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You need a lot of DPS. A real lot.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I'm in the same guild as Sean (coRtALoS) and we went back into Ulduar today. Took us two attempts but we got XT-002 Deconstructor down, it went pretty hectic towards the end but we got him down thanks to two heart-phases in a row.

I'm the naked Orc with Jin'do's Judgment.

We went to Razorscale next and got him to phase two after a few attempts then called it for a week. I fucking love Ulduar, it's content that's challenging.

EDIT: I don't think Ignis is that hard. There's just a lot of shit going on at once. I reckon once we get the construct-tanking down pat then we can have a real crack at him.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Ignis isn't hard, he was just bugged. He used to melee Slag Pot people for 40k.