Two more Content Managers have been added.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have added two more additions to our staff. They are both from other forums, and have volunteered their time in working on bettering our Starcraft Forums.

The two new Content Managers are Aurora and Seradin. Aurora will be mainly working on improving the content within the Starcraft forums (and the starcraft forums as a whole), while Seradin will be working towards bringing everyone the latest news on SC.

Anyway, make sure to welcome them. They are both investing their time in helping us, and we're especially grateful for that!

-Joe (yeah..my name is awesome :()

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares? maybe they can help revive this place.

Seradin

BattleForums Newbie
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Thanks for the announcement, yeah im pretty much the news junky for SC2 i read every blue post and siphon through every article so i should be able to bring you guys some awesome news posts/articles.

thanks for accepting me i look foward to working with all of you :p

-Seradin (A much more awesome name)

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i wish u guys luck

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully they actually do something :)

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Hmm, I will post my plan for a new board structure of the starcraft section later today. The focus needs to be more on the sequal. Especially with all the news pooring in recently. And battle report 2 will be out this friday. Would be nice to have it done by then, so people can discuss it.