Trading Diablo 3 game for Diablo 3 beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Battleforums.com is holding a competition...

Win Diablo 3 Free

Trading a Copy of Diablo III for Diablo III Beta...

Post your Diablo III Beta content for a chance to win a copy of the full game upon release!​

Battleforums.com is a video game community centered around Blizzard games. Recently we have begun revitalization but sadly had several hacks and hosting issues that locked up the site. As we start over I figure there is no better way to get the ball rolling again than by hosting a contest with a chance to win a copy of the game upon its inevitable release.

To entice you to join Battleforums, engage in conversation, and tell your friends to sign up, I will be giving away LEGIT copy of Diablo III Free.

Simply make talk on the forum, post news, strategies, rumors, and anything else. Each post counts as a vote. All the posts from April 13th to May 13th will be eligible to win. I will use a random number generator to pick our winner and if your post number aligns (and the post isn't spam), YOU WIN Diablo 3 Free.

Spread the word:
Refer all your friends to Battleforums.com via your user control panel
(or by email, facebook, twitter, etc.... just have them type your username in the referral section),
and you are instantly entered for a chance to win a $10 Gamestop gift certificate.
Each referral counts as a vote!

"Like" this page (very top left of this post) for one vote to win BOTH prizes

"LIKE" our fan page Here for another vote​

Status
Not open for further replies.