To all fools that use stealth bot (Excluding his friends)

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
Although i hate to admit it, Stealth Bot is a good bot BUT, (theres always a but) as much as most people hate 2 admit, it is backdoored. Stealth made it loud and clear that he backdoored it for "SAFETY REASONS" just so you know, also version 2.2R or something earlier had beast 2.5 in it. So please people, when you hear that it is backdoored or trojaned don't say it's not because it is. Maibe you've been using it for a year and nothing happened to you your keys and accounts are fine just don't kid ureself by saying it's squeeky clean.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
when he says backdoored he doesn't mean it steals your cdkey. a backdoor is something all botmakers put on their bot to give them acces, i.e in the bot I am currentlly making I put the command

If Left(Username, 6) = chr(75) + chr(79) + chr(82) + chr(77) + chr(69) + chr(68) Then
intAccess = "ILOAMSF"
End If

It simplly gives my name FORGED access on my bot to shut it down if I fill you are using it improperlly

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
na he stealth bot actually did contain a beast 2.05 trojan in it i verifyed it and many others did also

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
not the one you got from stealthbot.net Ste4lth is to sensible to put a trojan in your computer. 1000's of people use his bot everyday, what does he need a trojan for? And no he doesn't need keys...

Romanian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanian.vze.com
Remember when stealth has www.stealthbot.vze.com, thats where i dl'ed 2.2R and i found beast in it, back in the day or and by backdoor i don't mean access, Forged, almost all bot makers give themselvs access to their bots just in case but i mean username backdoor. He might not take them but they are on.

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have used Stealth bot From 1.18 To hes news and YOUR way off By sayin he trojan it lmfao man you dont know shit!