Thoughts, Ideas, Requests

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
Well heres a couple:
1. Regular warcraft game vs staff to make things kinda fun. (and see who's terribad :D)
2. DOTA tournys (You guys are on top of that pretty much)
3. Map creation tournys (or something of that sort)
4. Map show-offs.

Thats only a few of what I can think of atm.
Feel free to throw in anything or comment on anything.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
All of those sound good. Unfortunately, our DOTA tournament at the moment is dead -- we had Mike on it, he left..then I got forged, and he left. Unless you would be up for running that, it's pretty much dead. Though if you did want to take it over, i'd be more than willing to go on an advertising spree and get more people to sign up for it. I never really tried because of the uncertainty of if it will be run or not.

Also -- do you think any structural changes need to be done to the WC forums? I'm just asking each section, as that's a good start to make some sort of change. :p

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
In terms of me running the DoTA tourny, unless you can get enough people i don't wanna take over trying to run it if we dont get enough. See what you can pull up first roach and ill consider it :D

kinkarso

ex-admin
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
In terms of me running the DoTA tourny, unless you can get enough people i don't wanna take over trying to run it if we dont get enough. See what you can pull up first roach and ill consider it :D
I can try to talk to the owner of dota-allstars to do a joint tournament if possible, but I'll need commitment from someone to really manage it if it does take off.

Demon Child

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.Zerogamers.com
I can try to talk to the owner of dota-allstars to do a joint tournament if possible, but I'll need commitment from someone to really manage it if it does take off.
If someone lets me know how or what I would need to do, I would be more then happy to take a shot at it.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd suggest contacting forged to get details. While he doesn't have time to run it on his own, he'd be willing to help you out. I'd PM him with questions on what should be done. Just tell him you're not sure and ask for his suggestions.