The main Question (In my Opinion)

What do you think?

• Go to war (Screw Iraq)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Stay eith the peace (Have a chance of getting bobmbed)

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • I live in a country here it doesn't matter (Sorry your on your own)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
This is what I think will happen you post what you think. I vayed go to war (I don't like nukes or other bombs)

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
have you ever hear of editing your posts??

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Alright a lot of threads are like this already. Same as before. Pro-war.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I see and this is your opinion.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I want war!

ExtremeGamers

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This is vewable in any of the iraq forums:

Ok for all of you who want to go to iraq and woup their ass i have something to say to all you stupid ignorant people. People who say that have no real understanding of history. A similar situation was shown in WWII and the breaking of the treaty of versilles. When no one stepped in, 1 country was forced to take them alone. Guess what the alliance crumbled. The situation is similar. If we try to take Iraq alone we are gona have problems.

Ok first of all a poll taken by the French and Britsh government along with other UN nations state that lower than 30% actauly wana go to war with iraq. We are gona have more problems if we go to iraq then if we dont. Bush is a complete nut he just a Texas boy who wants to go to war. Im not sure even he understants the situation in Iraq. I think he wants the oil and is not considering the severe problems we will have when we do take Iraq out with all their middle east allies and stuff. THe best thing we can do is wait it out or else its the middle east vs the U.S. instead of the MIddle east vs the UN. The only way we should fight Iraq is with UN support. Ya sure we may be able to take Iraq. But i guarantee you that if we try to take Iraq out we will have more economic problems with oil and terrorism than this country has ever seen before.

Like i said if we wait it out and wait for international support then we go ahead and take iraq out but for you stupid patriotic people that dont think and just shoot consider what you killing before you do it.