The Dragonis War

Reaction score
((-.-' just post something.))
She laid her head on his chest."I can always fix that for you later you know?" She smiled listenign to his steady heartbeat. It was soothing enough to push her into a calm slumber.

'Where am I?' She asked looking around the stone chamber. It appeared to be in ruins. There were tons of runes everywhere. She noticed Thaltos, Balthizar, and Torque standing in a trinity like way on three huge runes inside of a large circle. Before she could speak there was a flash of light and she had to cover her eyes. When the light died down everything was idfferent. She was outside on the battlefeild infront of the Fortress.Heavens army as well as Daemon's stood ready to kill echother. On heaven's side she noticed Thaltos and Balthizar each with anoth huge army behind them consisting of both divinities, and demons. Next to Daemon stood Torque and herself. Just as Balthizar and Thaltos had huge armies so did Torque, but his was human. Yet again there was a flash of light and she had to sheild herself. Once she again she opened her eyes and nearly choked.There she was Deathscream through her heart before falling to the ground.

She sat up quickly running a hand through her hair. "...it was just a dream..." she spoke and rubbed her eyes before carefully laying back down to rest. She prayed the vision had not passed to Torque a nightmare like this was not meant for the eyes of the mortal nor the eyes of the sane.

Ninja_Blue

[ Official Forum Ninja ]
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
As the sun came upon the horizon, Balthizar was already gathering up his things, mostly just provisions and his swords. As he sheathed his zanpakto his turned to Thaltos, "Well Thaltos, it's morning, and I'm prepared for battle, we should get going as soon as possible. Did Torque not come back all night? You should go get him."

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque woke up the next morning, his dreams had been troubled visions of him suffering in anguish. He wondered what it could have meant. He raked his fingers through his bleached hair. He noticed Asakai was awake and he smiled at her. "Morning love...ready to torture my guts out for your master yet?" He joked coldly.

Reaction score
She rolled her eyes slightly before sitting up and stretching."I'm not sure you could handle my torture." She smiled before standing up. She opened a small closet like room and stood next ot he door."He'll want me to start training you immediately for your upcomming ceremony. Feel free to change and meet me down in the throne room...for now I must return to my own chamber." She gave a quick smile before leaving his chambers for her own.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque smirked at her comment. He then frowned. The word training sounded like he was going to be taught painfully. He got dressed into a fresh tunic when she left, since his old one was blood soaked through and torn up. This new one was black and silver like his old one but it had runic symbols around it. He didn't want Asakai out of his sight but he knew she must in order to not raise suspicion. He then went down to the Throne Room, his hand resting on the pommel of Deathscream, sheathed in its ebony scabbard.

Reaction score
She made her way to the throne room dressed in a long earthy toned chinese style dress. A pair of baggy white pants underneath it along with some black cloth tied aorund her feet on the soles. She had a long red rod on her shoulder her arms draped upon it lazily."Building up your stamina is the first training we have to do. As a warrior you already have a good amount of stamina...but for the ceremony you must endure over a thousand years of pure torture in order to recieve your detined right to claim the armies of the Tetsusaiga. Which is what Daemon wants. So for now we'lll see how long you can keep up with me." She smiled before lauching an attack straihgt at his feet with the long staff.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque had waited and saw that Asakai had arrived, dressed like a monk. Torque didn't smile. He knew what this would be. He listened to her words and sighed. "Of course...I knew torture was involved." He said and then she attacked him swiftly, Deathscream was out in an instant, the cries of the souls inside emminated when he deflected her attack with the blade and then sent a spinning kick at her.

Reaction score
She did a back bend landing in a bridge like manner before kicking upinto a handstand to avoid his kick. She flipped over into a coruch like position the staff behind her back."You're very good who taught you?" She spoke before launching another attack at him this time a swinging kick using her staff as a balance.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque stepped back swiftly to avoid her handstand kick to him. He smirked at her question. "I taught myself, after fighting a few rounds against my father before he became paralyzed." He said then ducking down, swiping Deathscream at the staff to knock her off balance. He recalled his lessons against his father, how his father made him develop his own fighting technique. He had practiced long hours with his father before that day when his father took a tumble down a cliff and broke his spine. It hurt Torque to see his father would never be able to practice with him again.

Reaction score
She fell onto the stone floor before pushing herself back up."You're very good....for being self taught that is." She smiled before picking up her staff and giving it a quick spin."I on the other hand was taught by a sinful monk, blacksmith, and an idiotic bastard." She moved swiftly movign her hand in a punch like motion whiel the other thurst the staff foreward towards his gut.

Reaction score
((Work with what you got when you got it. My computer can be a complete retard sometimes but I try not to waste posting space.))

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque smiled at the compliment. "My father had this policy that you must develop your own style. So I did." He said and waited for her to get up. The sword was no longer awkward in his left hand, but he still wasn't as good with his left as he was with his right. He listened to her words and then caught her hand in her first move, making sure she didn't put her whole hand on Deathscream and then stepped back a step to dodge the incoming staff. "Well, at least you learned how to fight well yourself." He said and then ducked down to deal a sweeping kick towards her feet.

Reaction score
"In order to survive one must know how to defend themselves." She did a backflip to doge his kick before swinging the rod at his left hand harshly. She knew it was cruel but it had to be done. Meanwhile preperations to open the ruins where the ceremony would take place were happening slowly. Daemon's best wizards were having a difficult time breakign the seals.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Torque nodded at her statement and then noticed she back flipped, and he brought up Deathscream to defend himself, suddenly she smashed her Rod into his hand and he cried out in pain and dropped the ebony blade. The screaming coming from the blade stopped as it skittered across the floor. He dove for it, since he was unable to comfort his hand and picked it up again, ignoring the twinge of pain but it was obvious his grip was looser now. He charged at her then swung Deathscream towards her chest.

Reaction score
"Stop attacking me with the sense of this is only practice...attack like you're defending your life." She slammned the rod hard against Deathscream causing it to shake in his hand."Attack me like I'm going to kill you." She growled flying at him a murderous glint in her eyes she did indeed look like she was goign to kill him.