The Bestt Race?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
It's with out a doubt orc. It's a proven statistic. I don't know what the hell I was thinking in 07 but it's not like anyone plays the game any more including me..
I'd honestly love to get back into Warcraft 3. Some of my best memories of gaming are from it.

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The debate could be between Orc & UD. It really depends on your style and game type.

Orc - Strongest race, it has strongest units, heros, and defense. I think its AA might be its most lacking asset.
UD - Most versatile race overall, whatever it might be lacking in it makes up for with speed and versatility.
NE - Considered the noobs race, I think there just fun, units are not as strong as orc nor as versatile as UD.
HU - The most tactical race IMO, I think any great HU player, has been so from good micro, and strategy.

Imoverthere

Member!
Reaction score
I haven't played Warcraft III for its main RTS in a long time, and to see all these posts here certainly makes me feel a bit innovated to try that again, maybe try to work my way up to actually do well because... well I face it all the time, I suck at it!

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
It was pretty much Orc without contest since, well, forever. BM is just too good.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Ye orcs were probably the best and easiest race to play. I remember winning a lot of games with them and when I played in competitive clan wars I would play as orcs. But I always loved the undead. It has been a long time since I played so I can't remember why I liked the so much I just remembered I loved to play them.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Haha yeah, I played UD, Crypt Fiends were the most enjoyable units ever created, for some reason.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I loved having ghouls as my harvesters cause they were like the only thing that could repel a quick blade master raid on your resource gathers. And stone forming gargoyles was a lot of fun. Also who doesn't want a few abominations in the front line, something so satisfying about smashing things with those guys.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Massing spirit towers without a doubt was the highlight of every Warcraft players career. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I actually forgot about those, but it is true my whole area would be filled with these. One of the funniest things to do if the other player is bad is to mass gargoyles and let the enemy focus the stone formed gargoyles while the spirit towers kill them all lol.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score
Oh the nostalgia...

SC2, why art thou so boring compared to the good old days.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
I know right, like I really want to play SC2 and I try to, but it is just not the same for some reason. I can't get into it. Although I always liked SC less than WC.

yellowbran

Reaction score
No Human? I just prefer to build lots of bases and make my economy so big that the upgrades I need will be finished quickly.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I can't even name a competive undead pro that won anything. Grubby todd orc Moon Nightelf zonkey human

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
Tillerman, before any other pro's emerged on the scene, then they shot him down and the UD as a pro race along with him.

Want to see imba look up tillerman playing UD in 4v4, he pretty much TK's his own team, and wins 1vs4.

It would be nice to see Blizzard merge all 4 realms into one, at this point I don't see how it could hurt the game anyway, and might even breath some new life into it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Tillerman played Nightelf infamous for stacking lightning shield which did like 150 damage(?) at time and immolation. Blizzard wouldn't nerf it because this tool relied on it. And early WC3 is much much much much different then the developed game. Anrk brings you back at 100% everything. instant TP's those were the days.

Archer hunts could take tauren. and casters were an army at there 25 damage. Demon hunter did 100 mana and 100 damage at level 1 mana burn lol. Cheesemaster didn't do any bonus damage from windwalk.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
The debate could be between Orc & UD. It really depends on your style and game type.

Orc - Strongest race, it has strongest units, heros, and defense. I think its AA might be its most lacking asset.
UD - Most versatile race overall, whatever it might be lacking in it makes up for with speed and versatility.
NE - Considered the noobs race, I think there just fun, units are not as strong as orc nor as versatile as UD.
HU - The most tactical race IMO, I think any great HU player, has been so from good micro, and strategy.

Again it is Orc The BM makes that race(He shuts down creeping well you tech to what ever you want) and Raiders all the AA you need. (Bats against heavy air). Then it's probably NE.

The only people winning tournaments are Orc and NE. NE has hella strong late game army orc is better early and mid game.

There's this young guy who actually still commentates tournaments and games on youtube. Entertaining to watch.

And people like 4k Lucifer still play. Wc3 was probably the best game ever made I'm sad they didn't make a wc4 or turned wc3 graphics into the same as sc2. I'd pay for that.