Status
Not open for further replies.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
One week after the Defensive.

The Battle is won, the armies defeated, and the townships safe, for the time being. With the retreat of the armies on all fronts a new objective has arisen. The 42nd Squad of the Crusaders of the Open Palm, now dubbed The Brigade of the Avenging Light, have been assigned to go on an offensive, rather than providing support where needed. Their objective: Force the kings of both the Kortuganorian Empire and the country of Rurikan to sign a peace treaty.

*May steps forward*

May: We have endured much. Now the time has come to take the battle to our enemies. Well done comrades. I have our final orders from Kivicks Intelligence, its more of a campaign than a single mission. These are our orders.

*she reads aloud*

To: The Brigade of the Avenging Light
Re: The Fall, Vengeance, and Slaughter.

I congratulate you on your recent victory, even though the town of Tartio took some damage and Boscha was completely wiped out. You managed to save countless lives. The general public has dubbed you and your Squad The Brigade of the Avenging Light. The next series of missions will take you into the heart of enemy territory. Your first stop will be the outposts of the two warring sides, you must destroy them all, all 24. Once you have destroyed all the outposts for the Kortuganorian Empire, you are to rush to the throne room and "persuade" the King to sign the peace treaty. The same goes for the Rurikans, but take down Kortuganor first. While you are there, we need you to kill the Kortuganorian Archmage and the Rurikan Grand Necromancer. Use any means necessary to complete your mission. To assist you in the destruction of the outposts, we have dispatched several Siege Golems of our own design to aid you, three to each outpost. Good luck.

Signed,
First Consul Gregory

{Campaign assigned: Burning Wrath}

May: The time of reckoning is at hand, if we meet William or Giles in battle, I swear, I will slaughter them both.

*The four Legionaires step up behind her, each holding a different weapon given to them by May*

May: Gather your belonging, we're moving out.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Everyone leaves except for Ryu, Aphra, and Tsukin`asu. May can tell that they are already prepared, though they only have their equipment. She knows that they each carry and Elven created bag to hold anything else they need.

May: This is going to be a hard one. What do you think about this offensive?
Ryu: Hmm? I suggest we do this carefully and planned out. I'd recomment taking, as suggested, Kortuganorian Empire first. We should concentrate on them, and ask for command of troops, especially the Siege Golems.
Tsukin`asu: That would be wise. We'd only have one army to worry about at a time, then.
Aphra: But the other kingdom may prepare themselves.
Ryu: Precisely why we take out the Kortuganorian Empire first. We can handle the Rurikan's undead easier. *smirking* Trust me!
Tsukin`asu: Yes... We all have a well stocked supply of Holy Water, and the three of can plow through undead ranks a lot easier.
May: Sounds like a plan. And a concerted force would be better than splitting up...
Ryu: So! What do you think? Concert our forces for a full frontal assault, or think up another plan?[/color]

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Among the ashes of Boscha stands a man Ryu can barely sense, but he realizes it none the less. It is the darkest force Ryu knows, Darz Amerese, his own brother.

Darz: So brother, you were not here. Those two wanted so badly to fight against the famed Ryu Amerese. *he looks around* We only won one of our battles. I read their commander wrong.
???: Why didn't they kill her?
Darz: It would be stupid to.
???: I am your commandind officer!
Darz: Please. I choose to fight with you to go after Ryu, again.
???: You will slay all members of that Squad!
Darz: You mean the Brigade of the Avenging Light?
???: What?!
Darz: Fool. Know your enemy before you attack them.
???: You will obey me!
Darz: *stabbing the man's arm in a quick unseen motion* Know this. I will not hesitate to kill you.
???: *grasping his arm as Darz pulls away* Ahh!
Darz: Hariyan, you are only here to serve me. I am more powerful than your entire army.
Hariyan: I'll...I'll keep that in mind...
Darz: Good. Oh! And you can tell your king whatever you want. He knows who's really in charge.
Hariyan: *as Darz walks away* Who...what is he?!

[color=royal blue]
Ryu suddenly walks out into the hall, looking off in the direction of Boscha. Aphra and Tsukin`asu follow him. Both girls look concerned, not knowing him to be worried too often.

Aphra: Brother? What is it?
Ryu: Darz...
Tsukin`asu: Him?! Where?!
Ryu: Boscha, I think. At least that's where I feel his presence coming from.
Tsukin`asu: What side is he on?
Ryu: Knowing him, he may well be in command of the two who attacked May and destroyed Boscha.
Aphra: This mission just got a lot harder...
Ryu: That's one reason I choose to go after that empire last.
Tsukin`asu: *fright now fully sunken in* Darz...
Ryu: Yes. Where's Cloud? I owe him a lesson...[/color]

OOC: I just made this interesting, now didn't I? In any case, Tacitus, do you recall when our characters offered Tidus' character a few lessons? Maybe just make mention of them, or something.

Janseagle

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
*As Darz walks away, the Marlin brothers appear. Giles appears right next to him, walking steadily as if he had taken a step somewhere and put his foot down right next to Darz. As usual he still wears his armor, and his massive blade rest casually across his shoulders. William on the other hand, steps out of a thin shadow directly behind the commander. He slides up behind the man and they begin talking in low tones, the commander seems VERY nervous, almost panicky.*

Giles: I will not broke any interfence in these matters.

*The massive man says, not threatening, just stating the truth*

I'm going to fight Ryu your brother at his best. We shall see who is truly powerful in the ways of our ancestors. I care not about your history with him Darz, just know that if you interfere I shall kill you as well.

*He continues walking alongside Darz without the slightest break in his step*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: -_- w/e

BOT:
*May looks out over the horizon as two cloud fronts clash over the battlefield, one a deep red, the other the deepest black.*

May: This carries ill omens...

*The rest of the Brigade returns, fully prepared and ready to move out.*

May: Perfect, now for our reinforcements...

*The ground shakes and cracks open as 3 huge Siege Golems Rise from the ground. These Siege Golems are not like any they have fought before, they seem to have adamantine linging them, and they glow with a dull aura. They have an odd glint of intelligence about their piercing eyes.*

May: Ryu, portal if you please, outpost 12.

*The portal opens as the Brigade and the golems step through, when they arrive they find 3 Golems there, already fighting, having wiped out a whole platoon (12) of Adamantine Golems. They lay spraled across the outpost, twisted and shattered.*

May: Something tells me these aren't ordinary Siege Golems...

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Darz laughs inwardly at the statement, but doesn't push the issue. He looks at both Giles and William before all three disappear in unicine, supposedly back to Rurikan. The commander is left there, terrified. He hadn't realized their full power. He then stumbles back to his horse before riding back, himself.
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: No, they aren't.
Tsukin`asu: At least they handled quite a bit already.
Aphra: Mother Martha, bring us victory this day. Protect those who walk in the light, and allow us to wrought distruction upon those who walk agianst it.
Ryu: Let's move.

Ryu unsheathes his sword and prepares his shield. Tsukin`asu nocks her bow, and Aphra readies her mace. The others also prepare themselve before starting foward.[/color]

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: FYI: each Kortuganorian outpost has 12 dozen troops each, for the Kortuganorians they have: 12 Adamantine Golems, 6 Siege Golems, 6 Battle Mages, 36 Militia, 12 Fighters, 12 Paladins, 24 Barbarians, 12 Monks, 12 Knights and 12 Battlemasters. The Rurikans have only 6 dozen troops, but they are recieving reinforcements every day. Some of the outposts even have what seem to be normal human fighters, if not as bit on the large side.

BOT:
*May surveys the destruction already wrought by the three Ultimate Siegers (what i have named them) and now with three more joining them, the outpost is failing quickly*

May: I thank the heavens that things thing are on our side.

*A group of Barbarians rush towards May. She unsheathes her longsword and Splice jumps out from a sheath on her left arm, catching it in the air and slashing downwards she dismembers one of the Barbarians quickly, dodging the attacks from the others, moving with a speed slightly faster than normal as the Gem glows slightly*

Gem (in May's head): Use me! Draw your strength from me!
May (in head): Never! You abandoned me.

*The Ultimate Siegers continue barreling through the buildings that were crudely constructed for a barracks and outpost HQ*

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Lina: You may think that......these golems are easily corrupted.

A barbarian charges at Lina. Lina easily dispatches it, stabbing him in the chest.

Lina: Don't!

Lina easily dodges a spear thrown at her, but she is less lucky as a sword blade appears in front of her face. She manages to duck just in time, but she is cut on her right cheek.

Lina: Grr.......blades of heaven!

A sword, glowing with unknown enegies, emerges from the sky and strikes the person wielding the sword that injured her. All she heard was a scream before he was turned to dust.

Lina: Hmm....I sense a familar being here. *looks at her sword. It vibrates* Oh god....him again.

Lina runs, ignoring the defenders vainly attack the the golems.
She reaches the hall, where the leader lay. Five Barbarians stood there, their spears in hand.

Barbarian: You! We have orders to kill you, miss.
Lina: Hmph. I see.....who gave you this order?
Barbarian: We are not obliged to.......

Lina attacks him, and easily fells him. before the others could react, three were killed, their blood splattering on the wall.

Lina: Sword, read this pathedic mind.

The sword vibrates.

Lina: Hmm.....the captain is not here then. There is a prisoner here.....where is it?
Barbarian: I shall not tell!
Lina: Hmm.....in the dungeons? Thanks.

Lina casts a sleeping spell onto the Barbarian. He cannot resist, and in a second falls asleep.
Lina enters the hall, and sees about three battle mages, ready for battle.

Battle Mage: Well, well. I see that you made it this far, Lina.
Lina: (surprised) What? How did you know my name?
Battle Mage: We have our ways.

The Battle Mage closest to Lina casts a spell, but Lina counters it.

Battle Mage: I see that he was right.
Lina: Who are you talking about?

Lina charges at the Battle Mage and slashes him. He is slightly injured, but he easily heals it.

Battle Mage: Ha! You think that will beat us?

The 2nd Battle Mage casts Icy Missile at Lina, but it was too slow to hit Lina.

Lina: Sword....guide me. Light my path!

Lina momentarily disappears.

3rd Battle Mage: What the......

The 3rd Battle Mage is slashed at the back of the nect by Lina. He falls to the ground dead. Lina appears behind the dead mage.

Battle Mage: Well. I see that you have the skills of the Sky paladin. But that is not enough to defeat me.
Lina: I don't expect to defeat you. But your friend.....

The 2nd Battle Mage falls to the ground, dead. THere were multiple wounds on his chest, and his face severly scratched. THere is a big gash on his forehead.

Lina: No it's you and me.
Battle Mage: Bring it on.

The Battle Mage casts a fireball at Lina, but Lina dodges it, and proceeds to attack him.

Lina: You'll learn....
Battle Mage: Grr....

The Battle Mage casts Mana Shield, but it is easily shattered by Lina.

Lina: DOn't mess with an outcast......

Lina stabs him in the chest. The Battle Mage looks into Lina's eyes, then falls to te ground. He died instantly.

Lina: At least you were a decent opponent.

She looks to her shoulder. and sees a deep cut. She hears the familar sounds of the golems closing in to her position. Lina looks around, and sees the entrance to the dungeons.

Lina: I can't believe this...I have to rescue you.

Lina enters the dungeon, and walks down the stairs. It was pretty dark, but her sword, now covered with blood, glows brightly. Only Lina could see the light.

Lina: I feel guilty.....I should help them.

Lina turns right, guided by the sword's thoughts. SHe eventually reached a door. A faint voice could be heard from the other side. Lina kicks the door open. It easily gives way. A man sits on a chair, facing the door.

???: I knew that you'll come, Lina. *smiles*
Lina: Why are you here?
???: Because I was captured by them, snooping around the base.
Lina: Davis....
Fascia: Now.....we get out of here. But.......
Lina: But what?
Fascia: You're so naive, Lina. They trapped the door, with summoning spells. It summoned a Heavy Siege Golem at the end of the hallway.

Heavy Grunts could be heard.

Lina: WHy didn't they use it against us?
Fascia: Because they knew that your group would easily beat it. At least, if you work together. Anyway.....can you beat it?
Lina: Maybe...if I disable it.
Fascia: Ok then. Come to the mortal realm, Buteos!

A great Eagle appears on Davis' shoulders.

Fascia: This shall aid us. It still as enough energy to still pose enough resistance.....
Lina: It still has a lot of Life Force.....
Fascia: Let's go.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*watching the battle continue*

Dark Blade: It looks like they could use an extra hand...

*draws sword and starts walking towards the battle*

*1 adamantium golem appears in front of Dark Blade*

Dark Blade: DARK LIGHTNING!

*Lighting of pure dark energy strikes the golem doing little damage*

*The golem looks at where Dark Blade was and he is gone from sight*

Dark Blade: Pathetic, mindless fool.

*Dark Blade jumps from behind the golem slashing his head off in one swing*

Dark Blade: Now to help the others...

*Walks toward Ryu*

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
[color=royal blue]Dark Blade: *as Ryu decapitates the few monks who decides to attacks* This battle is going far too easily.
Ryu: We should count our blessings. *looking at the fort* Lina's in trouble.
Aphra: What kind?
Ryu: Hmm? A soul-less beast, a golem was summoned from a trap.
Dark Blade: Golems have no mind. She should dispatch it easily.
Ryu: Not this one. It's connected to it's summoner's mind. Quite an impressive summoning, that's what it was.
Dark Blade: Hmm?
Ryu: *stabbing behind him* One more militia to be buried.
Tsukin`asu: They've already lost most of their forces. We've barely had to fight with those golems.
Ryu: Yes. I'm impressed.
Dark Blade: Should we help Lina?
Ryu: Hmm? May?
May: Go ahead. We can handle these few troops.

Aphra casts Call Lightning as a distraction. Ryu opens a portal, and he walks through after Dark Blade. They meat Lina in the prison cell as she's about to leave to attack the Heavy Seige Golem.

Ryu: Fighting alone is not a good idea.
Lina: They need you outside more!
Ryu: Nah. This outpost is almost ours as it is.
Dark Blade: Let's go after that golem.
Ryu: It's almost as advanced as the Elite Sieger we fought before you joined. It will be a tough fight.
Dark Blade: Agreed. Hmm? Four on one is still odds in our favor.

They all leave the cell together and see the golem at the end of the hall. Ryu stands back as Dark Blade and Lina rush it. He casts force missle as they get closer to through it off guard.[/color]

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hmm... I sense danger... They have already set out. I better catch up soon.

*Cloud opens up a portal and arrives at the outpost with the rest of the squad*

*Cloud*Hey guys, guess who's here!

*Ryu*Cloud, late as usual...Help us with this golem, shouldn't be too much trouble if all of us work together.

*Cloud*Ok, here it goes...

*Cloud casts Lightning 3 on the golem, causing some damage and brief paralysis*

*Cloud*Ok, now he's weak enough to kill fast.

*Ryu,Lina,Cloud, and Dark Blade all attack the golem at once, dealing massive damage to it.*

*Cloud*He's history

*The golem dies as the group begins to walk away.

*Cloud*So, what have I missed? I hope nothing too interesting happened...

*Ryu*No, you haven't missed much. Glad you could make it.

*Cloud*So am I...

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fascia: Hmm....
Lina: What is it?
Fascia: You've read the golem's mind?
Lina: I tried, but some sort of field......
Fascia: His mind is more powerful then I thought. I suspect that he has known of my escape.....and has come.

THe group hears an explosion above them.

Cloud: What was that?
Fascia: It's him.
Ryu: Let go.
Fascia: No. He is too powerful for you. Anyway....he'll probably will come for me.
Ryu: Why?
Fascia: I know too much. I know his intentions, and he's planning to kill me.
Ryu: We'll won't let that happen, will we?
Cloud: Right.
Fascia: OKay then.....Buteos will protect you.

THe Great Eagle flies up the stairs.

Fascia: It seems that he has destroyed the Siege Golems, and has proceeded to attack May.
Lina: We cannot let May fight him alone!
Ryu: Fine. Let's go.

THe group charge up the stair, to the hall. Lying in front of them were the smoking corpses of the Elite Siege Golems.

Fascia: Hmmm......he lost a lot of strength, but he's still powerful.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: A little more description of an opponent when you introduce him, please. Darz, William, and Giles are in the Character Submission thread, and it's easy to tell what they do. Please intro better next time, or we will definetly ignore any enemy you introduce. It's entirely possible that Tacitus might decide to ignore it anyway.
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: Hmm? *reaching with his psyonics* I don't like this...
Lina: He's dead!
Ryu: *holding her back* You know how powerful he is and yet rush out against him. You should know better.
Fascia: He is right, Lina.
May: This guy managed to destroy some of the Siege Golems. He is impressive.
Cloud: He's the only opposition between us and the outpost now. Let's just finish this!
???: Tsk, tsk, tsk. You should have listened. Just as those...hulking beasts, I will destroy you.
Ryu: Hmm? Mindless, weak beasts? You brag over them?
???: Oh?! I take you... I cannot look into your mind...
Fascia: What?!
Ryu: Hmm? No weapon?
???: I have no need for such things.
Ryu: Oh, do you now? *throughing his blade between the man and himself so it lands blade in the earth* Perhaps I don't need one either.

Ryu places his shield on the ground next, Lina looks at him startled as Fascia holds her back this time and shakes his head. Ryu smirks as the man looks at the sword, surprised. Ryu, afterall, looks like a pure fighter class. Good. He's off guard now... We just need to keep him that way. And a good psyonic block will keep him out of my mind. Now then? What would lead off best? Perhaps a good, quick Magic Missle spell. That should help. Ryu casts Magic Missle before taking off at his maximum running speed around behind the man, almost invisible to the eye. The man misses sight of him as he covers for the oncoming magic assault. Good, next up should be Lina. Her furious rage should be followed by Cloud, and then the calculating Dark Blade. By then Aphra and Tsukin`asu should be ready. May should do something by then, and I'll be ready for my next attack.[/color]

OOC: Ryu's simply reading the battlefield. He thinks of one of the possiblities, allbeit, it could likely be the best.
FYI: Ryu's allies know not to touch his equipment, but his enemies don't. In other words, Lina's mystery man might pick the sword up in ignorance and get poisoned. Just a suggestion *hint*hint*.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: -_- *mumbles something about penguins*

BOT:
*Blood with a slightly golden shine to it runs down May's face as she watches Ryu's last attack, her gem floating before her with blue and red glowing lights*

May: You took your sweet time. Geting here.

*Splice shines with a dull red glow with flashes of blue light shining across the blade. She watches for just the right moment, passing from sight with a modified Invisibility spell, and as the mage casts a spell she appears falling from the sky above the mage, weapons drawn. She brings both her longsword and Splice down on his left shoulder taking heavy damage, she had been aiming for his head, but he dodged at the last second. With an explosion of force and a flash of red and blue light.*

Gem (in May's head): You have begun using my powers, whether you wanted to or not. I am proud of your accomplishments.

ooc: for the three above this post that have me as their last edit, i was fixing damage done by someone who got into my account, i have since then changed my password, and taken other measures (like a bloddy beating) to ensure this does not happen again

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: Sorry for it...i'll introduce him now.

Name: Gregorian von Davis
Class: Dark Paladin/ Nether Cleric/Master Summoner
Race: Dark Elf/Human
Place of Birth: Unknown
Dislikes: HIs half brother Fascia
Alignment: Chaotic, Evil

Skills-Passive

Mastered Mind Read-Ability to read the enemies mind easily, depending on the enemy's ability to resist. He can also easily block out the enemy's attempt to read his, depending on the enemy's skill.

Mastered Combat Skills-Allows Gregorian to wield any weapon, whether one-handed or two.

Mastered regeneration-Allows Gregorian to regnerate at a rapid pace.

Mastered Concentration-Allows Gregorian summons to be more powerful.

Summon Siege Golem-Summons a Siege Golem.

Summon Dark Golem-Summons a Dark GOlem. The Dark GOlem is a very powerful being , able to defeat entire armies of master swordsmen, wizards, or anything.

Mastered Elemental Magic-Gregorian is able to cast any elemental spell, and do extreme damage.

History

Not much is know about Gregorian.

Personality

Not much is known.

BOT

Gregorian: Ha! You think that you can block out your mind? I see.....many enemies have fallen to your sword, but I shall not. Indeed......

Gregorian dodges the magic missile easily. Gregorian then teleports behind Ryu.

Gregorian: Hmm..you are more powerful than I thought. Now.......Scythe of Empowerment!

A scythe flies towards Ryu. He easily dodges it. The scythe stops in fron to of Gregorian. Another stops in front of Fascia.

Gregorian: Now, brother. We shall battle. You and your friends......against me and........

A Dark Golem is summoned next to Gregorian. It's dark stare would be enough to kill anyone, but Davis stares back Defiantly.

Fascia: Well, well. Bring it on.
Ryu: As well. It does not scare me.
Gregorian: But you've never met one before. It has killed many more powerful men, and has even killed some of the great Dragons.
Fascia: Hmm......
Gregorian: Does it scare you, brother?
Fascia: I have defeated one before. It does scare me.
Gregorian: But....that was before. This...I have placed the crystalis of the Dark Dragon into it.
Fascia: How....yes, then. You've shown me it before you attempted to kill me.
Ryu: What is he talking about?
Fascia: It is more commonly know as the heart. He has killed the Dark Dragon. It seems it has corrupted him. No wait....he was already evil.
Gregorian: Correct. Now....let's begin.

Gregorian and Fascia charge at each other. Their weapons of choice, the indestructible Scythe of the Nether.

Fascia: The rest of you! Take on the Dark Golem!
Ryu: OKay then! Let's go!

Ryu, Cloud, May and Lina charge at the Golem. It tries to attack May, but is too slow. Instead, it hits the wall, turning it into fine dust.

May: Be careful! Damnit....he is very powerful!
Gregorian: Of course. He has the dark touch.....argh!

Gregorian barely blocks Fascia's attack. He slides back about fifty feet, through a stone wall. Fascia follows him.

Gregorian: Brother. You're still weak. I can't believe that.....
Fascia: What? I shall kill you!

Fascia uses Infinite strike attack against Gregorian, but he easily blocks each one of them.

Greagorian: I see that you still have confusion in your heart...
Fascia: Bullshit!
Gregorian: RIght. I see that you still....indeed. I shall strike at your weakness.
Fascia: No way!

Fascia casts Icy Death on Gregorian, but he seems unaffected by it. Gregorian counters with Death's touch, and knocks Fascia back about two hunderd metres.

Gregorian: See you...brother.
Fascia: Noo....I must.....

Ryu, May, Cloud and Lina are haveing trouble with the Dark Golem.

Ryu: Damnit! It's immune to magic! What shall we do......
Gregorian: Tsk, tsk. Ryu, you should know better.......my brother knows that all my summons are connected to me in some way.....what only way to defeat it is to defeat me. Now.....since I have not disposed of my brother yet.....I shall have to kill Lina.
Ryu: Why her? Why not us?
Gregorian: Because she is what my brother cherishes....what my brother lives for. It is the only way to make him suffer.....

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
OOC: Okay... One thing, psyonic mind resistance is basically the strongest there is. Psyonics may not be able to dig against some resistances, but it can block any form rather easily. Gregorain shouldn't be able to read Ryu's, Tsukin`asu, Aphra, or any other High Elf mind. He also shouldn't be able to touch an Angel's mind (May). Also, there is the Dark Dragon and Tiamat. Tiamat is a lot stronger and is multi-planar. Tiamat likely created the Dark Dragon, and Bahamut gives Ryu strength. Bahamut is also multi-planar. What does that mean? You have to kill all their planar forms at the same time to kill them (impossible to even the best planes-walkers).
BOT:
[color=royal blue]
Ryu: I underestimated you. Don't think for a second I'll let you kill anyone.
Gregorian: You have no choice!
Ryu: Lina, I hope you don't mind my taking some charge here.
Lina: What are you planning?
Ryu: You'll see.

Ryu disappears, which surprises Gregorian. He then feels Ryu's presence agian and looks behind him. Ryu is picking his sword back up. He then disappears again and reappears next to his shield.

Gregorian: Is he...teleporting at will?!
May: No, of course not.
Gregorian: How can he move like that then?!
May: He is a skilled planes-walker.
Gregorian: A human! No human can do that!
May: You are correct.
Lina: He is no human.
Ryu: Now then...

Ryu's presence seems to wain to Gregorian. The Dark Golem has also seemingly stopped attacking. Gregorian is distracted, but still on-guard. Ryu becomes surrounded by a dust cloud that gets larger and larger. Soon its the size of a large dragon. Gregorian covers his eyes from the dust storm, and the Dark Golem seems to copy his movements. When the storm dies down, Ryu is nowhere in sight, instead a large dragon with silver, gold, white, and blue scales is standing where he was. The dragon, he realizes, is Ryu.

Ryu: Now then, I want to test your power.
Gregorian: A half-dragon?! I hadn't expected this! *smirking* But half-dragons are weaker then full dragons. You will be no challenge.
Ryu: Your mistake will be a boon to us.
Gregorian: What?
Ryu: You'll see.

Ryu charges at Gregorian with a speed he hadn't expected. Lina takes advantage to his surprise to stab at him. He, however, dodges, but Lina does distract him from dodging Ryu's charge. Ryu swipes at Gregorian with his claws and manages to do heavy damage. Gregorian holds his chest, where he was hit, and backs up. He sends the Dark Golem at Ryu. Too slow, Ryu swats at it, knocking it away.

Ryu: I don't think you realize what your up against![/color]

OOC: Ryu's dragon form is weaker than a form he's already fought in, but a big step up from his human form. If you think it necessary, I'll have him step up again. That's just to tell some people right quick.

Tidus

Member!
Reaction score
Website
home.earthlink.net
*Cloud*Hehehe... You are so dead now... Ryu is very angry at you.... And just as importantly, SO AM I !!!

*Cloud calls upon his inner strength, and begins to unleash a potential none of his companions thought possible for him...until now...Cloud begins to glow with a dim aura of energy...

*Cloud*Now see if you still have the courage to fight us, or beg for mercy...You're choice.;..

*Gregorian*I will never surrender to you! You still have not enough strenth to defeat me...

*Cloud*Think again my friend...

*Cloud charges Gregorian, and lands a blow as Gregorian tried to dodge, even though Gregorian did miss some of the blow's power...

*Gregorian*Ahh.. so you have become stronger...No matter, I will still defeat you!

OOC: This is totaly legal, since i didn't exactaly godmod, just used Cloud's iner strength, and Greg still dodged my blow, although not completely...

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
ooc: comming back

May takes Splice, thrusts it into Gregorian's body and as she does so a huge shock sends her flying backward 10 feet. Gregorian glows a bright red, and suddenly he slumps over. After a second he jerks, and his head is aimed at the sky. He opens his mouth wide, and with a blinding light, a beam shoots out of it. It turns, and then crashes into the ground. a sudden form is taken, and suddenly a form of a man is seen. His trenchcoat is fluttering, his black hair moving in the wind. He is eyeing his hands, and he walks to may. She reaches out, and tries to touch him, but her hand goes through his face. His pale blue eyes glow. He is not alive anymore, but he's back. He walks to Gregorian and pulls his sword out. Gregorian gets up, as if nothing has happened, and Hero is eyeing the broken orb in the middle of his sword. He is free.

Hero: Lets finish this.

ooc: Hero is back baby!

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*4 militiamen rush Dark Blade*

Dark Blade: I hope this isn't a waste of my time.

*Jumping up into the air over one of the militiamen landing on the ground slashing his head off. Flipping over another and in mid-flip he cut one of them in half.*

Dark Blade: Apparently this is a waste of my time...

Dark Blade: Ugh... Dark Fire Ball

*The 2 remaining militiamen ignited in dark fire and killing them instantly*

Dark Blade: Now for more important enemies.

*Walking over and seeing Hero back*

Dark Blade: And who are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.