Terran vs Terran Strategy?

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Pacifically? You live on this Pacific coast or something? Heh. Specifically, I know. Ask AKA-47, he is full of fun and interesting knowledge :D

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
No problem FRIEND! It was my pleasure. Which reminds me of the funny picutre in the SCUMS map 'Pleasure Kerrigan'...
As best said in the Simpsons: 'All for Cylas, all for Cylas'

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Just make a lot of metal and drop his bases. Use BCs + tanks in late game.

Original Raccoon

Premium Member
Reaction score
Coudn't the opposing Terran just mass Ghosts w/ Lockdown? Then shoot everything up with Marines and Wraiths?!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Marines vs terran is a total waste of money. 12 tanks + 12 golliaths can probarbly kill 100 marines :) I tend to mix in wraiths vs terran sometimes, depends on the map. Ghosts with lockdown are very hard to use because tanks waste them before they can lock down too many BCs, and it is usually more effective to get BCs. I get ghosts if i see that the opponent has a better echonomy than me and is able to make more BCs than me, but in most cases i make BCs in stead.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Uh, how can u lock down 10 tanks and 10 BCs before i scan? And what if i scouted ur ghosts and made vessels?

wkdentns

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will drop them fast or Using Mechanical Terran Only using Vulture Goliath Tanks or maybe with Air... Mechanical Terran are the best Agasint Terran

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I have played BW long enough to scan when my tanks are being locked down, even if u use a diversion...