Tell us ur best terran strategy

pyro_kin

Reaction score
hey ppl,
share some good terran strategy with me ;)

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
NUKING MYSELF!! I make a couple nukes and keep them ready to use on myself! Isn't that a cool strategy? ..no really. I'm serious. Ok well I don't actually nuke myself.. but it's something I learned from an old friend who used it on me and I have used it since, and it really does work.. everytime I did it anyways. Let's say you are being attacked by a horde of guys, whether they are air, ground, whatever, it doesn't matter. They are decimating your base and are almost definitely going to win.. you don't have nearly enough units to stop them, your defense is broken, if only you had just an extra 30 seconds to try to get things going back your way.. even just that much time could turn things around.. but you don't have it. You are going to die.. wait.. you do have something.. a ghost.. and a nuke. But how can you use it, they are in the heart of your base? Well, who cares? As soon as someone sees that little red dot on all their units and "Nuclear Launch Detected", they usually have the same reaction.. move their units away from it. If they are moving, they aren't attacking you, and they will have to sit there until they realize you cancelled it as soon as they left, and then move back in to continue their attack. If, as it rarely happens, they know what you're doing and don't move their units, well, they seem to have forgotten a giant nuclear device is missiling toward them and you just let it hit them.. boom, you might lose a lot, but they lose any guys who happen to be right there. You were going to lose anyways, so who cares? You just evened up the unit to unit ratio a little more. Anyways, it tends to work fairly well, although there is one massive weakness.. don't let the friggen ghost die. Even if you have cloak, watch out for detectors and use what units you have to protect/distract from it. If you let them kill your ghost after implementing this strategy, they tend to be extremely hostile afterwards for some reason.

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pyro_kin said:
hey ppl,
share some good terran strategy with me ;)
BE MORE SPECIFIC. :-/ Your thread is a tad too vague.