Technical Assistance Required!

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flamespidey

Hey, Im new to these boards but I need some assistance. In wacraft, Im getting some in game flickering, primarily the bottom left corner. It continues while I play and makes for some really annoying gaming. Im running on a Radeon 7000 video card, I downloaded the latest driver as well as the latest version of DirectX but still the problem remains. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Do you have any programs running in the background? Sometimes if something pops up or starts running in the back the graphics get a little fuzzy. When it happens, try minimizing the game(hold alt and press tab), then re-maximizing.

F

Flamespidey

Well, like I said, I am running an ATI Radeon 7000 video card. I've also tried the alt-tab'in out of the game to see if there are any programs running, and nothing, it keeps flickering. And Ive also not overclocked my card I dont think.

F

Flamespidey

Umm... How would I find out my model number, AGP or PCI?

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I overclock my card and ocasionally I get some very minute flickering when playing warcraft III. You must have a utility like riva tuner installed?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Or maybe your DX settings are weird.....

Right-Click desktop > Properties, then you have your video card and monitor listed somewhere.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Don't. Wait for a warning for this.

Blah, if decreasing graphics settings doesn't work, then go ask Blizzard. Yes, they take about as long as Tyrande has lived for to answer but go ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.