Team Melee and Loading Saved Games Problem... Help Please!!!

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Hi guys, I was just wondering if there's a way to view a team melee replay coz when I try to load it it says that "The game creator closed all available slots." Is there a way to view my team melee replay? Please help me guys.... Also about the saved games can I load a game in multiplayer alone? I tried to load it on single player but it would take me to victory and I can't have fun. I just wanna load a multiplayer game without other players but it says I must have an opponent. Is there a way to get pass this? You help would surely be appreciated. Thanks!!!

P.S. I made another one here because the mods were all inactive when I accidentally post it in SC strat.

Maverick

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, you can't watch Team Melee replays, because they'll bug out and show the two command centers of the two players (or more, if more players showed up).

As for multiplayer saved games, you can only play them in Multiplayer, yes. Try creating them in B.Net (or in modem mode, since you don't have the latest patch, which I advice you to get ;)).

So, how are you?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
On the contrary! You can play multiplayer saved games in single player mode! Hehehe... Awww.... Does that mean I can't watch the best game ever played? Not even in the latest patch? How do you know two command centers will show up? Were you able to see a team melee replay? Are there any hacks or something that can make me see my game? :(

I'm good thanks! Looking for a better job right now. By the way Happy Birthday!

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
There's a sticky in Chit-Chat for that :p

And I tried watching a replay of a Team Melee, latest patch, and it didn't work. Two Command Centers showed up in two different spots. It won't work :-/

As for multiplayer saves in single player... Really?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yup you can! Just rename the extension name of the multiplayer saved games into that of the single player...

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
So what server have you been playing on Maverick?

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
No servers Meg just modem to modem. I can't play on B.net.