Tags

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
Do we really need the tags system? Really. Was the previous search system to flawed?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Quite a bit, too.

Not only that, you can tag your own threads and categorise them, so it does make searching a little easier. You can, for example, search for a tag "x42bn6" and it will give you all threads made by me, all threads with me in the title and all threads tagged "x42bn6".

There might be some uses later. At the moment, I think it is still indexing the whole of the forums.*

Teh_Pwner

Member!
Reaction score
Quite a bit, too.

Not only that, you can tag your own threads and categorise them, so it does make searching a little easier. You can, for example, search for a tag "x42bn6" and it will give you all threads made by me, all threads with me in the title and all threads tagged "x42bn6".

There might be some uses later. At the moment, I think it is still indexing the whole of the forums.*
You can just as easily go to the person's profile and click all threads made by this user.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
But the tags system will also give you threads with "x42bn6" in their titles too. And threads that are tagged "x42bn6" if they refer to them even if not in the title.*

Zoltar

Premium Member
Reaction score
I didn't see its purpose so i just leave the tags blank when i make a thread. I guess i might start adding them.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Definitely need the tag system! And if possible we should add more "web 2.0" features if we can find them.