T~ Op flares

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Any of you actually use this? I remember I playeda game where a person opflared his SCV so he could build close to the minerals, but that's it.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok,what IS opflares? i havint played sc in ages,is it a medic skill?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
ok,what IS opflares? i havint played sc in ages,is it a medic skill?
Yea it medic ability to make units cant see far, anoying when ur zerg and blind eggs that will be overlords

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
exobyte said:
Any of you actually use this? I remember I playeda game where a person opflared his SCV so he could build close to the minerals, but that's it.
You know that doesn't actually work right? You can't build close to minerals just because you can't see them. Try it. =/

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
What i hate, is when they flare my observers, but don't kill them, now that's just plain annoying.

betaalpha5

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if u mean like building right next to a mineral, it's not a SCV with flare. it's a glitch. has something to do with trying to build a comsat but then u build some other building and forces it to go near the mineral

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
It's pretty nice against early reaver drop. If you bother to make that upgrade and medics, that is.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Renzokuken said:
What i hate, is when they flare my observers, but don't kill them, now that's just plain annoying.
Ahahahaha I love that. And whenever I was Zerg I'd loved it when I'd randomly find someone's ob and Parasite it. That's almost as priceless as parasiting an enemy's OLords over their defending Lurks.