T (minus) 2 Days

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It's way too close. There are people losing sleep over this, and there are people camping out to watch the Sony PS3's walk out...only to wait another two days to pick up their console of choice! Me? I got mine pre-ordered ^_^

Here's a rather simple offering for you all today. This is a, pretty much, launch list.

Games list for Wii launch

Mike Antonucci, 02:21 PM in Gaming, Mike Antonucci
Dean's just about dead on in his estimate of 20 Wii games being available at launch.
Here's the latest confirmed list I've been working on today:
Nintendo: Five Wii Sports games, including tennis and bowling, come with the console. The company also is releasing "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess'' and "Excite Truck'' at launch.
Activision: "Call of Duty 3,'' "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance'' and "Tony Hawk's
Downhill Jam'' will be available at launch. "World Series of Poker: Tournament of Champions'' and "Rapala Tournament Fishing'' are scheduled for later next week.
Atlus: "Trauma Center: Second Opinion'' will be available at launch.
Electronic Arts: "Madden NFL 07'' and "Need for Speed: Carbon'' will be available at launch. "Tiger Woods PGA Tour'' and "SSX'' arrive in early '07.
Konami: "Elebits'' is scheduled for December.
Midway: "Happy Feet,'' "The Grim Adventures of Bill & Mandy'' and "Rampage: Total Destruction'' will be available at launch. "The Ant Bully'' is scheduled for later next week.
Sega: "Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz'' will be available at launch. "Sonic and the Secret Rings'' is scheduled for March.
THQ: "SpongeBob SquarePants: Creature from the Krusty Krab,'' "Avatar: The Last Airbender'' and "Cars'' will be available at launch. "Barnyard'' is scheduled for later this month.
Ubisoft: "GT Pro Series,'' "Monster 4X4: World Circuit,'' "Rayman Raving Rabbids'' and "Red Steel'' will be available at launch. "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent'' is scheduled for late this month, with "Open Season'' and "Far Cry Vengeance'' in December.

Source

Status
Not open for further replies.