Sting's Maphack for Diablo II 1.11b

Status
Not open for further replies.

slashbomb123

Reaction score
Sting's Maphack for Diablo II 1.11b

WARNING!: USE ONLY "REVEAL ACT" WHILE ON BATTLE.NET! DO NOT INJECT THE DLL WHILE ON BNET!
YOU USE THIS PROGRAM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Its useful program for PWE too (you can see IP of game)

FEATURES
1. Compatible with Maphack 5.1. All features in MH 5.1 still work in Hackmap
2. Show IAS/FCR/MF and lots of stats in character window
3. Prevent from minimizing window when running in window mode
4. Target indicators on Minimap guide you MF/pass quickly
5. Sound prompt when enter a game
6. Show game server ip
7. Shows the real Tal Rashas Tomb and Durance of Hate Entrances (Red X Mark by the Door) and Izual's location

Download:
Sting's Hackmap v2.24 with source code [389 Kb] (and recommended file)
Sting's Hackmap v2.10 Lite

How to setup Sting's Hackmap:
Step 1:
Unzip the maphack (WinZip, WinRaR, Windows Extractor)

Step 2:
Go in the folder and follow this path:
\d2hackmap_v2.24\d2hackmap_v2.24\bin

Step 3:
Find the Bart Simpson icon that says "d2hackmap"

Step 4:
Open Sting's Hackmap up by double clicking on the icon

Step 5:
Go to options and do the following:

- Under Install Plugin, check Disable Autoload
- Under Reveal Act, check Autoload without iscan
- Under integrity scan, check Scan Specified
- Leave the Plugin file name & Specified DLL List alone

Step 6:
You are ready to use the maphack! Just join a game and it'll start working.
Dont Forget:
Once you do this setup, you will never have to press "Reveal Act" ever again. It will autoload for you once you are in a game. Just load Sting's Hackmap up, join a game, and it will start working. You won't have to press the Reveal Act Button to start.

The Reveal Act Function was made with no special features; no monsters show on the map, names of doors, or showing of peoples items. You will only see the entire map when joining the game. Because it was programed like this, you won't get banned.

FAQ:
Question: I get an error that looks like this:

Answer: Make sure you are using Diablo II patch 1.11B (not 1.11 or 1.10) Also, you can get this error if you click on the Reveal Act button when you are not in a game. Remeber once you do teh autoload setup, you do not have to press the Reveal Act Button in Sting's Hackmap. Just join a game and it'll start working

Question: When I join a game, I don't see the maphack features on
Answer: The Reveal Act Function was made with no special features; no monsters show on the map, names of doors, or showing of peoples items. You will only see the entire map when joining the game. Because it was programed like this, you won't get banned.

Question: I clicked the Reveal Act Button and I got this message. Should I click "Yes" or "No"?

Answer: If you got this message when clicking the Reveal Act button, it just means the Integrity scanner detected you are using a hack like "d2loader". You can click "Yes" because it justs tells you your using "d2loader" or another hack and that Sting's will install with it. But remember if you followed the guide, you don't have to press the Reveal Act button. Once you join a game, the map will autoload for you.

Question: What do the files in the "d2hackmap_v2.24\hackmap" do?
Answer: These are the files that tell what files to use to load up Sting's Maphack as well as the anti-dectection if your using the Install Plugin. It also configures around the "Reveal Act" functions so it reveals the map only.

Question: When I load up Sting's Maphack, I see a Notepad but when I exit it out, Sting's Maphack exits out too.
Answer:If you see a notepad titled "Untitled - Notepad", DO NOT EXIT IT OUT. I do not know what this does but it keep the maphack running.

WARNING!: USE ONLY "REVEAL ACT" WHILE ON BATTLE.NET! DO NOT INJECT THE DLL WHILE ON BNET!

L

Laharl

Both programs check out clean. Except seeing what happened with the last mass ban... I recommend heavily against downloading/running it.

Hamtaro

Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
I use it, and it's completely safe, however may be detectable.

L

Laharl

Ok, I'll take your words on this being the most up-to-date version (Instead of somebody recycling an older version, calling it new). But remember: No hack is ever truely 'safe'.

BlazeWithMe

Reaction score
After using this maphack one day, my cd key was stolen. What a coincidence.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
After using this maphack one day, my cd key was stolen. What a coincidence.
Than your key was taken in some other fashion, I have every source from the first release up and at no time was anything written into this program to send information back. This program only changes the game's process memory no information is sent from this program except locally to the games memory and process files. Like any other 3rd party program for battle.net it's has been and always will be "USE AT YOUR OWN RISK!"

pluch002

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
so is this legit or not? and what do i use to unzip files?

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
no we stole it......

no hack is safe as said above.

killer_born

Reaction score
can i ues it with 1.11 (not the beta). and if, is it "safe". I know i'ts "use at your own risk", but HOW safe is it?

by safe i mean undetectable

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
it still has a slim chance, Blizz might make warden detect it somehow

Reaction score
I use it, and it's completely safe, however may be detectable.
I agree set aside one thing
It is totally detectable
It's just that if you only use reveal act
It loads that act in a fraction of a second-1 second
So the chances of getting caught/banned
Are severly reduced
I recommend using it
Whenever
Where ever
And with whom ever
You so choose
Just don't say you use mh in-game or they will s/s you and your screwed =]​
:fencing:

can i ues it with 1.11 (not the beta). and if, is it "safe". I know i'ts "use at your own risk", but HOW safe is it?

by safe i mean undetectable
^---Same goes for you too

Why you all hacking on d2? Its suck to hack. Why cant all just play the game as it is?
^--- Kid you really should not be on these forums lol

nic-gator

Reaction score
nice maphack i use it but i dunno if there is a possible chance of ban

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
I've read several threads on jsp recently about the bannings for stings maphack lite (as well as normal versions). If they start banning for hacks, I'm ****ed:

Stings Maphack (reveal act only)
Ra 3.3
Mm.Bot
Redvex 3.0 & 2.5
TMC
Nightlight mod

I think thats all the hacks I've used this season.

Whether or not they are banning for this hack alone (only using the reveal act function) is hard to tell. They probably can detect it, but are simply not banning for it.

creamyam

Reaction score
Yeah i used this map hack yesterday, left my game open in a trade game, left to the mall for two hours with STINGS MAPHACK open. Came back, left the game i was sent straight back to the login screen. Typed in my password and got this message "This account has been closed. (8). Tried another account, CDKEY BANNED. THANKS STINGS MAP HACK!! now my account is deleted from b.net FOREVER for use of 3rd party programs, according to bnet reps. if you value your account, DO NOT USE ANY MAP HACK AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Yeah i used this map hack yesterday, left my game open in a trade game, left to the mall for two hours with STINGS MAPHACK open. Came back, left the game i was sent straight back to the login screen. Typed in my password and got this message "This account has been closed. (8). Tried another account, CDKEY BANNED. THANKS STINGS MAP HACK!! now my account is deleted from b.net FOREVER for use of 3rd party programs, according to bnet reps. if you value your account, DO NOT USE ANY MAP HACK AT ALL NO MATTER WHAT.
I've used stings maphack for over 6 months without any problems, you probably injected the plugin or did something wrong. Nothing like maphacking in a single instance for over 2 hours, its no wonder you got banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.