Official Forum Hamster
Reaction score
zackdizzle said:
This safe?
Quoted for truth, i have no effin idea

HoAx(FF)

Member!
Reaction score
ehm, i would wait with using of this, and see what happends in like a week or two, this is his first release for patch 1.11B right?.. if so, i don't think he knows enough about patch 1.11B and about the updated Warden security..

d2event

Member!
Reaction score
some info from author (Sting):
I started the hackmap project about two years ago and it originated from mousepad's maphack 5.1s. I ever released full source of hackmap 1.16 in the era of d2x 1.10.

The purpose of d2hackmap 2.10 lite is to reveal act and give some indications on the automap for the specific targets and it works on both windows 9X and NT based OSs.

As for detection. Theoretically speaking any hack (including mousepad's maphack) is detectable. d2hackmap 2.10 Lite is designed to prevent from being detected, in that:
1. It doesn't load any DLLs into D2 process and doesn't modify/intercept orignal D2 code.
2. It includes a feature so called integrity scan (configurable) to check if any suspicious code is there and it'll stop working if that is the case.
3. The revealing code exists in the D2 process only if needed.

Like all the other authors, I can not guarantee that it is 100% undetectable, which means you use it at your own risk. But it is also true that I didn't hear anyone was banned due to my hackmap in the past two years.

d2event

Member!
Reaction score
Any bans for Sting's HackMap 2.10 Lite???
No bans for me yet.

Leave here your opinion...

mrdoctor

Reaction score
its working for me, but im wondering why you guys dont use 2.22?