Starcraft Ghost to return?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
“We're just willing to cancel the products that fail,†he said. “That's important to our brand. We're willing to bite the bullet and write off those expenses. Sometimes six months into development, the idea doesn't flow.

“Our most recent one was Starcraft Ghost. With that game we were very stubborn. I still believe in that game and the characters but we were not able to execute at the level we wanted to…Rather than work on that we had to focus on our other games. We're hoping one day to return to it.â€
-http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6176&Itemid=2

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
"One day" is very far away. After WoS and D3 and Xpacks we might see them go back to Ghost.

L

Laharl

I doubt it'll ever happen at all. Seems Blizzard has no interest in a FPS game at this point.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
If StarCraft 2 does well, I'm willing to bet they'll revive it.

L

Laharl

I'm willing to bet that starcraft 2 will be inferior quality, and only be profitable because of fan boys.

So say the bey.

Brimstone

Reaction score
I was thinking of making a battlefield mod about starcraft so it would be like ghost in a way just that youd be able to command marines , zealots, hydralisk all of them and drive goliaths and what not.. just thought it would be a sick idea...

PauseBreak

Reaction score
Honestly, the SC2 graphics are too similar to Wc3. They need to fix it period.
As with the latest revamp of SCG. Too cartoony

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Hopefully they bring it back.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It won't be anytime soon if they do decide to return to it.