Star Wars The Old Republic

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I did...for the first month.

Unfortunately, it's an amazing single player experience, which isn't saying much for a multiplayer game. I haven't looked in a while now, perhaps some things have changed for the better, but for right now...no.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I did...for the first month.

Unfortunately, it's an amazing single player experience, which isn't saying much for a multiplayer game. I haven't looked in a while now, perhaps some things have changed for the better, but for right now...no.
Yeah, I played a bit as well, on a friend's account. Decent game but the player interaction was weak.

TheBiggestNerd

Member!
Reaction score
I've heard some pretty bad stuff about it, but I'm gonna give the new free to play trial a go. Nothing to lose! I hope I can get some fun out of it; it seems people either hate it or love it.

endirio

Reaction score
I didn't really enjoy it. Having high hopes didn't help either. I liked some animations and graphics but other than that it was an average experience. The fighting could use some work, it felt like I was spamming too much at times, and skills definitely require balancing.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
At this point, I'm sick of Star Wars so much I refuse to touch any product associated with it.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I've heard some pretty bad stuff about it, but I'm gonna give the new free to play trial a go. Nothing to lose! I hope I can get some fun out of it; it seems people either hate it or love it.
Let me know how the free to play goes. What are the rules on it? Is it free to play but your bags can only carry so much, you only get weak equipment if you don't buy it, or what? I know Lord of the Rings online would be okay but they SCREW you if you don't pay. You can only carry like 4 gold or something dumb like that.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
It´s curious that still has not played this game. Anything related to Star Wars is interesting to me, but I didn´t have the opportunity to play. In fact, I have not had any experience with any multiplayer game in the Star Wars´s series. Would you recommend it? Or should I start another game in the same style?

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
It´s curious that still has not played this game. Anything related to Star Wars is interesting to me, but I didn´t have the opportunity to play. In fact, I have not had any experience with any multiplayer game in the Star Wars´s series. Would you recommend it? Or should I start another game in the same style?

Now days I pretty much recommend staying away from any subscription based games. Its just so much cheaper to find a game that came out a few months ago and is still great.

iemp

Reaction score
I haven't played it yet but I saw all three trailers and they were just awesome! How much do you pay a month for playing it?