Staff Applicants

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
Chris? Nope. Plenty of crazy people on the world, haha. Although it does cause my IQ to be 136, my social skills tend to suck a little. Oh well, I guess that's human evolution in a nutshell: we all get smarter, and we all treat each other like crap more and more. Lol, Homo Autismus is taking over the world.

(jk jk... :p)

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
Chris? Nope. Plenty of crazy people on the world, haha. Although it does cause my IQ to be 136, my social skills tend to suck a little. Oh well, I guess that's human evolution in a nutshell: we all get smarter, and we all treat each other like crap more and more. Lol, Homo Autismus is taking over the world.

(jk jk... :p)
Not so sure it is evolution; you seem to be the only one on Bf that treats us like this.

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I must really suck at it then. Oh well, at least you guys know that I don't mean to insult any of you. I just suck at the whole feelings thing. Not that it's a big deal in real life, at least you can see people there. Emoticons in forums just aren't enough.

Funny fact: Einstein, Freud, Mozart, and lots of other historical people all had it. It can't be that bad.

Tyrael

Ready Yourself
Reaction score
I must really suck at it then. Oh well, at least you guys know that I don't mean to insult any of you. I just suck at the whole feelings thing. Not that it's a big deal in real life, at least you can see people there. Emoticons in forums just aren't enough.

Funny fact: Einstein, Freud, Mozart, and lots of other historical people all had it. It can't be that bad.
They did spectaular things; what have you done to par?

Aurora

Let's fix it.
Reaction score
Website
www.starcraft2forum.org
I wasn't comparing my archievements to them, only my condition. Although I do have a talent for sports. But that's not really related to autism, haha. Oh well, at least I have my health. Most of those super talented people die really young for some reason.