So..year 7 of BF.com for me.

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
Jesus I think this is the oldest active account I have anywhere on the Internet. Over 7 years of coming here, and I'm amazed at how much this site has changed since I joined. I remember coming here back in the day to get hacks for WC3, SC, and Diablo 2. I used to follow the D2 Hack Squad around (Cota, Starfish, what up) like a lost puppy, and I used to love using their D2 HackIt modules to screw around with. Anyways, I just got back from Russia recently and I'd forgotten all about this place. Now, I pop in to see what's going on...anyone else as excited for SC2 as I am? I'm picking it up on day 1 from WalMart. I totally can't wait!

Spinny2Dope

Resident Forums AARP Member
Reaction score
Website
forums.somethingawful.com
This place is like an underground, secluded spot that I come to on the Internet...kind of like those underground, private clubs that nobody knows about yet have the best parties and music.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I've never seen you before..

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Cool elitism in here. You're all douches.

Welcome back! And yeah, I'll most likely play some SC2.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Not trying to be elitist, I honestly have no clue who this dude is :(

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
So? Even if you don't remember him. Just welcome him back.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Get a nice game of Starcraft 2 going on do we?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
And I'm still waiting for D3. SC isn't my kind of game in the first place unless I'm playing with friends.

Sorry Spinny, It's probably because you didn't join the rest of us in bitching at each other for 7 years straight, let alone contribute to the secret pr0n stash everybody was talking about.

- Amantis

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
welcome back stick around

would ya look at that starcraft 2 bringing activity back already anddd
Jesus I think this is the oldest active account I have anywhere on the Internet. Over 7 years of coming here, and I'm amazed at how much this site has changed since I joined.I remember coming here back in the day to get hacks for WC3, SC, and Diablo 2. I used to follow the D2 Hack Squad around (Cota, Starfish, what up) like a lost puppy, and I used to love using their D2 HackIt modules to screw around with. Anyways, I just got back from Russia recently and I'd forgotten all about this place. Now, I pop in to see what's going on...anyone else as excited for SC2 as I am? I'm picking it up on day 1 from WalMart. I totally can't wait!
just incase DD stops by ;)

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Amen on waiting for D3. I never really got into SC, and I didn't like WC3 past single player campaigns. I was hooked to D2 for a looooong time...and WoW...we won't go there.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Just a little bitch. The StarCraft section was always so much cooler than the faggotry that went on in the D3 section. We had all kinds of hilarity and great debates. All the D2 section was, were a bunch of kids asking for hacks. You were like the stain on the underpants of these forums!

The StarCraft section was the only one that brought some dignity to these boards!

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
There's the issue of playing WoW too. That's a stain that leaked onto the backside of your jeans!

- Amantis

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Just a little bitch. The StarCraft section was always so much cooler than the faggotry that went on in the D3 section. We had all kinds of hilarity and great debates. All the D2 section was, were a bunch of kids asking for hacks. You were like the stain on the underpants of these forums!

The StarCraft section was the only one that brought some dignity to these boards!
Seeing as the D2 Section brought in more than 50% of the site's traffic at the time, I am forced to say that this stain was what kept this forum going. Also; no D2 section = no me!