SMITE Beta: Anyone playing?

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
Hey there, thought I would start a thread on the new game which has just gone into beta. It's a 3rd person game whereby you choose a "god" and aim to kill the enemy team and destroy their base. I haven't played it much as of yet, although I have enjoyed it so far. If you are interested, then send me an email at ross.anderson19@live.co.uk and I'll be sure to send you a beta key (I think they are allowing us to give out loads of them now). If you have already tried it out, what are your thoughts on it? Please, share! :)

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
I haven't even heard of the game, so no to playing the actual beta. I'll have to look into it and see all of the details of the game. Nice offer from you, though.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
I've been trying to get into this beta since last week. So sadly I've yet to make it in. What's shocking is that not many gaming sites have beta keys for this game. Normally, everyone has codes to pass out.

Sugarhill

Member!
Reaction score
Well, just email him and get a code. He's offering them up. Take one.

EvoDoom

Member!
Reaction score
Yes, it's no problem, really! There is a tab in the client where you can just type in an email address and it sends them a code ;) You don't even have to email me, just PM me or something with your email!